Chapter 1

It was the first year of high school. All I knew of him was, he was shy and very cute looking. We never had any classes together so I never talked to him or said hi. He was just another boy in my grade. My friend told me his name was Jeon Jungkook. But it wasn't him who I fell in love with.

His name would roll over my tongue so beautifully.....
Park Jimin

The first time I saw Jimin gave me butterflies. The way Jimin's hair would fall perfectly into place and that really handsome face of his with those eyes was a killer. But I wasn't the only one to fall for his charms. I could never, I repeat NEVER talk to him. I was so nervous every time he would look at me or even come close to me, I would blank out and freeze.

It was half way through the year I got transferred into a new class. And with my luck Jimin was in it. The teacher had seated me behind Jimin but next to me was my friend Mia. I could never focus in class anymore because even the back view of Jimin was too destructing.

-------------------------------
Months later

Now a couples weeks of school left till end of year. Jimin and I have gotten really close and I'm not as nervous anymore. Throughout the year I have still kept my crush on Jimin a secret. I didn't want to tell anyone as it could spread and if Jimin finds out then I'm screwed. The way Jimin and I are now is perfect for me even though we are not dating.

We got our timetables for next years classes as the school wants us to get ready early. I looked at my new timetable and saw I basically got all my old teachers. Great. I just wish Jimin is in my classes as well.

" Jimin " I asked as he turned around to face me.

" Can I see your timetable? " I asked politely

" Sure " he said and handed his timetable to me.

I took a look at his and was disappointed. He was transferred to all new classes. I'm not in any of his classes, not even one. I let a small sign out but not too loud so Jimin couldn't hear.

" Okay thank you " I said and handed his timetable back.

The bell rang and I got up out of my seat ready to go home. As I was walking home I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin being transferred. It put me in a bad mood and I walked home sluggish.

Okay the last day of school has arrived. Finally 2 months off and I don't have to worry about anything. Can't wait to wake up at midday and stay in my Pj's all day while watching movies in bed. But the one thing I wasn't so happy about is not being able to see Jimin. I know I seem obsessed with him but I promise I'm not. I just love his presence and it brightens up my day when I see him.

" Hey y/n " Jimin called out to me just before the last bell rings.

" Hi " I said a little confused as I approached him.

" I just wanted to say have a safe holiday and I'm going to miss you " he said with a calm tone and his hands out on either side of my body.

He stepped closer and pulled me in a tight hug. I was hesitant at first but then hugged him back. I couldn't believe this was happening and the warmth Jimin's body was letting off I could easily fall asleep in.

" I'm going to miss you too " I said still in his embrace. We stayed like that for another minute till the last bell rang. Jimin let go and gave me a sweet smile before leaving the class room.

" OH MY GOSH WHAT THE FU..." I said out loud and had my entire class give me weird looks. I looked at them with a quick smile than ran out the room. I made my way home with the biggest smile on my face. Replaying that moment in my head and still felt Jimin warmth around my body was a dream come true.