Chapter 26

Jungkook's Prov

All week y/n had been ignoring me through school. Every time I would walk up to her she would turn around and walk the other way. I could tell that something was up and I had a feeling it was over the whole baby situation. Was y/n really okay with it? Does she not believe that I don't hate her?

The last bell rang and it was Friday. I watched as y/n got out of her seat and walk out the classroom. Without waiting or looking at me. I'm going to give her some space then visit her this afternoon.

I decided to walk to the local park for some fresh air. I saw the nearest wooden bench and took a seat. The fresh breeze sent shivers down my spine as the coldness kissed my checks.

I wonder what it would be like to be a father. I have no regrets that y/n would be a fantastic mother and the child would love her dearly, as much as I do. I'm kinda happy this miscarriage happened and i'm kinda not. It's just not good timing for the both of us, I mean we are still kids ourselves. How can we take care of a child now?

Ugh now I understand why y/n would be so stressed over this.

Before walking to y/n's place, I decided to stop at a flower shop and buy her a bouquet of mixed flowers. There was a whole range of beautiful colours but I chose blue, purple and white.

The time was 4pm when I arrived at y/n's front door

The time was 4pm when I arrived at y/n's front door. I went to knock on it but I could see that the door was already slightly open. I pushed the door and slowly walked in calling out "y/n" when I entered. I heard something fall from upstairs so I assumed y/n was up there.

I walked up the stairs with causation. The first room I saw was y/n's and I could see movement from under the closed door. "Y/n" I said knocking on the door before opening it.

Y/n was sitting on the floor, leaning up against her bed. She looked fine until I saw the bottle of vodka, half full with the lid missing, in her hands.

"Hehe hi Jungkook" she hiccups. "You know what, your very sexy" she was pointing at me with the bottle in her hand then took another sip. I watched as her forehead crinkled and her eyes squint because of how strong the alcohol was.

"Y/n what are you doing? Stop drinking that" I dropped my bag in the corner and placed the bouquet of flowers on the cabinet next to the door. I crouched down to grab the bottle from her hands but she resisted. "No this is..... Mine"

Y/n tried to stand but failed and stumbled onto her bed. I went to help her get back up but she pushed me away "Don't help me, I can do it myself"

I raised my hands in the air and backed away from her. "Y/n what are you doing" I asked again hoping to get an answer this time. "I.... Don't know to be....honest"

Her speech was slurred "Actually you know what, I do" y/n left the bottle of vodka on her bed and stood up, making her way towards me. "You" she said pointing at me "you are so fucken sexy, how did I....get so luckkkkyyyyy"

Y/n had tripped over her own feet, landing in my arms. I held onto her to make sure she wouldn't fall again. "Wow can I just... Kiss those lips" she said running her finger over my bottom lip.

"Okay y/n your drunk, let's get you to bed" I suggested, taking small steps towards her bed. Y/n wrapped one arm around my neck and pulled me down, making our lips come in contact with each other. Her other hand traveled down then up and under my shirt, running her hand along my stomach.

I could taste the vodka still lingering in her mouth, during our make out. I tried pulling away but somehow she had all this strength and held me in place. I felt something like water hit my checks and realised y/n was crying. "NO!"

Y/n shouted breaking the kiss then pushed me away. "WHY ME?" I stood there confused.
"Out of all people why did you have to catch feelings for me?" Y/n asked as she looked me in the eyes.

"Y/n your differ....."

"I KILLED OUR CHILD" she yelled before I could finish explaining. "YOU SHOULD HATE ME" I knew hadn't gotten over losing the baby

Y/n broke down in tears and fell to the floor. I could see how much pain she was in with having this miscarriage. "Awww princess" I bent down and pulled her fragile body towards mine.

We sat on the floor for ages, just in each other's embrace. Y/n had eventually stopped crying and I think she had fallen asleep. I looked down at her face to see she had, I slowly picked her and laid her down in her bed. I grabbed the vodka bottle and walked into the bathroom, pouring the remainder of it down the sink.

The sun had gone down and I knew her parents would be home soon. I kissed y/n on the forehead, tucked her into the bed sheets then left without making a sound.

----------------------------------

Hello, I'm sorry I was gone for a while but I'm back.

Now I have to ask, do you guys want a quick recap on what's going on in this story? I feel that some of you might be kinda lost.

So in the next chapter I can write a short recap to catch everyone up?

Let me know and I'm happy to do so.

Okay have a lovely day everyone xx