22

Simon's Pov

I made my way into the stadium on the cold weekend evening with Vikk, Josh & Freya leading the way, I felt butterflies in my stomach knowing this was the first time I'd be seeing her again and not knowing how she'd be with me.

I spotted the two teams warming up on the two sides, my eyes wandered around then I spotted the bleach blonde doing lunges on the width of the pitch. Her eyebrows were furrowed together with a stern look on her face as she concentrated on the match ahead.

We took our seats which was in the second tier so we had a good view of the whole pitch. I said hello to Harry, Katie, Cal and Gee. Everyone took their which left one seat for me. Next to Gee. Great.

We went on a couple dates together because in Freya's words 'you'd be so cute together and we could go on double dates' but I realised that she isn't the one and I called it off but she seems to think I still have a thing for her. But it's mainly called being civil,  I mean I can't pretend she isn't there when she is nearly always at Tobi's house.

"So how was Australia?" I asked her as everyone else was in a deep conversation.

"Aw you remembered" she smiled putting her hand on my shoulder. "It was fun, but I did miss you guys" she smirked.

I nodded slowly feeling uncomfortable already. "Ah, I didn't realise you would be here tonight? Are you a fan of football?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Nah but I thought this would be a good chance to catch up with everyone" she stated. "Who are we even cheering for? You know some of the girls don't you?" She questioned as she looked round the pitch.

"We are supporting Arsenal, they are in red. And we know number 22, 12 and 10" I pointed them out.

She nodded. "Ah ok"

"But Simoné is mainly watching number 10" Harry smirked and gave me a small wink.

Fucking great.

"Ah she's pretty, how did you meet her?" She questioned as she crossed her arms as she stared at Yasmine stretching.

"Yasmine is looking" Tobi stated as she waved over to her.

I looked over to the pitch to see her smiling at waving over at the guys who were now waving like mad people. She stopped once she saw me then carried on waving as she walked back into the tunnel to get ready for the beginning of the match.

"Lets go get some drinks" Gee stated grabbing my hand and pulling me along with her before I could say no.

We walked inside to see that all the stalls were filled with massive queues of supporters getting drinks and snacks for the game. I spotted a few girls wearing Yas' shirt which made me smile thinking that she is their favourite, I mean why wouldn't she be. She's an all round great girl and to top it off she is a great footballer.

"So what's going on between you and that Yasmine girl?" Gee asked as we joined at the end of the queue.

I shrugged. I didn't really want to tell her as she'll tell everyone. "Nothing, we are just friends" I said casually.

"How did you meet Miss Football?" She questioned, sounding quite pissed.

I shrugged. "I got invited to the ground to film and it was her" I stated which was the truth.

She nodded happy with the response that I gave her. Which I was relieved for, as I didn't want to tell her anything else.