Yeah Boy and Doll Face (Ziall / punk!niall)

YEᗩᕼ ᗷOY ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪOᒪᒪ ᖴᗩᑕE

zιαll нσяlιк (ρυиĸ!иιαll)

ѕι∂є ραяяιиg ; ℓαяяу ѕтуℓιиѕσи (иσямαℓ!нαяяу / ρυик!ℓσυιѕ)

Chapter 1 ;

-Niall-

"Mum! Gonna go check the mail!" I said stepping out the house and walking towards the mailbox. At the moment I opened the mailbox I felt a gush of wind hit me and I shivered.

I grabbed the few letters in there and started to look through them, then I came across a big envelope with the word "Exchange" on it. I scruntched my eyebrows in confusion.

I quickly made my way inside and dropped the rest of the letters on the table in the middle of the lounge. I opened the big envelope and the contents fell out making a big mess.

There was one thing in the pile that caught my eye, though. It was a picture. I grabbed it and scanned it over, it was a tannish boy with blue eyes and jet black hair.

To be honest he was beautiful but I'd never admit that to anyone. Not in a million years. I set the picture down gently and looked through the rest.

"Dear Mrs Horan,

We are thankful that you have decided to take in one of our boys into your home to study on the other side of the world, he will be arriving on the 5th of August. Here is all of his information if you have any questions or problems please call us at 'xxx-xxx-xxxx'"

What the bloody hell is this? I looked at the next paper.

"Name ; Zayn Javaad Malik

Age ; 18

Birthday ; Jan 12

Born ; Chicago, Illinois"

He's about eight months older than me. I grabbed all the papers and went running into the kitchen where my lovely mum who has been hiding something from me was.

I slapped down the papers on the island and yelled , "What the hell is this?!"

She looked up and glared at me, probably because I just cursed. "Niall, how many times do I have to tell you not to cuss in this house?"

"Never mind that what is this?" I said pointing the papers I had just slammed down. She wiped her hands on her apron and walked over to where I was.

She looked over the papers and sighed, "I thought I could surprise you with this."

"Well I'm definitely surprised." I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Niall." She started. "It'll be good. I want to help people, and this is a good way to start." She said patting my head.

"Where will he stay? All the rooms are occupied" I said crossing my arms over my chest. I looked down at my tattooed arms and then back at my mum.

"For now in your room, till I can finish his room."

"WHAT?!" I yelled flailing my arms everywhere. "Mum, Noo!"

"It's only for a few days." She played with hem of the apron, "or weeks." I groaned.

"Mum." I whined.

"Oh shut it, Niall it won't be that bad. Besides once I'm finished with his room he can move into that room and you won't have to deal with him."

"Just by curiosity which room are fixing up?"

"Your game room." My mouth hung open.

"Mum." I said hoping she'd change her mind.

"Niall." She mocked.

"Mum you can't do this, that's my favorite room."

"Niall you have your art room, your room, your workout room, and your study room, I think you can give up at least one room." She had a point but I wasn't going to let her win

"Exactly! They have those names for a reason."

"Just put your damn games in your study."

"Mum I can't have consoles in my study that would distract me."

"Fine your art room."

"It's called an art room for a reason besides I need peace and quiet."

"Your workout room?"

"Eww no it'd be too stinky."

She groaned before saying, "Just put them in your damn room and quit giving me lip." I sighed in defeat.

"The second he leaves this house I am moving everything back."

"Yeah yeah." She said waving me off and going back to making dinner. I headed up the stairs and flopped down on my bed. I took out my phone and sent a text to Tomlinson.

'U would nt believe wht I jus found out. -N'

He texted back quickly.

'What? -L'

'Come ovr nd ill tell -N'

'Be there in ten -L'

Not even ten minutes later there was a knock on the front door. I ran down the steps to answer it. There stood Louis and his boyfriend Harry. Well technically they aren't boyfriends but they are so up eachothers asses.

"What's up?" Louis said playing with his lip ring.

"Okay so my mum signed up for some shit and now a stranger is going to live in my house and to make it worse we have to share a room till his room is finished." Harry and Louis chuckled. "What?"

"You sound like a whiney girl."

"Your mum sounds like a whiney girl." I retorted.

"Yeah she kinda is" Louis chuckled. I groaned. I could never joke cause they always agreed with me.

"It can't be that bad" Harry butted in, leading us back to our original conversation.

"Not that bad? You know I don't get along with people, do you remember how long it took me to warm up to you?"

"Yeah a long time but hey look at us now." I sighed, he just wouldn't understand.

"So what room is your mum taking away from you?" Louis said with a smirk.

"My game room."

They looked at eachother as the both said, "I hate him already."

Check out Boy Toy (Larry Stylinson)AU by Danistylinson. xx