Chapter 4

Le Warning : Filler Chappie

Chapter 4;

-Zayn-

I walked towards Liam as Nialls 'friends' laughed. In a way I felt bad, but I'm not one to keep promises.

"You okay?" He looked up at me and glared.

"You didn't do anything." I looked around then down sadly.

"Look mate, I don't know who you think I am but I'm not going to be the person you want me to, I never will be." Liam shook his head and stood up clutching his side. I tried to help him but he put up a hand.

"You stood up for me once, I didn't expect you to stand up for me again." And with that he limped away.

The laughing in the background stopped and I stood there watching Liam's retreating figure. A hand clasped my shoulder and I jumped a bit. "So Zayn." I turned to see it was one of Nialls friends.

"What?"

"How bout we grab some coffee some time, after school to be exact." I looked down and pushed his arm off of me.

"Sure. Just no touching." I said walking away to my next class.

~*~

It was the last class of the day and I was sitting in the back of the room, people were starring at me but it didnt really bother me. Well, of course one of the stares did, Nialls. He was on the other side of the class and he was starring at me as if he wanted to hurt me, and to be honest I wish he would.

I kept starring at the clock hoping school would hurry up and end. "Okay as you all know, Simon Cowell is coming to this school and is signing someone to his label." There was a few gasps and I sat up a bit more in my seat. "But that's a month and a half away. What I'm planning to do is get one or two of you in. So I want all of you to go home and make up an original song. You will preform it infront of me in two weeks." Before anyone could react the bell rung. I was the first one out the door.

I practically ran to the exit, only stopped when I realized I didn't know my way to Nialls house. I stood on the side and waited patiently for Niall. "Hey you're Zayn, right?" Someone said.

"Yeah?" I looked around and saw a boy with with a fag in his mouth. He had brown hair that was spiked up into a fohawk and brown eyes, he almost looked like Liam.

"I'm Hassan" (ha•son) he took out his fag and blew some smoke in my face. I coughed and he chuckled. "Word around here is you're a bad boy."

"Nah." I said waving him off.

"Really? I heard you've told Niall off not once but twice."

"I was just sticking up for someone." I stated simply.

"Yeah whatever, look, some of us are gonna go hang out down at the dock later, you should come by."

"Ill think about it."

"Cool see you then." He took a long drag while walking off.

"Lets go." An Irish accent said. I followed after him as he walked. And here I thought he'd be mad at me.

"Hey Niall?" I said as we arrived infront of the house, he opened the door. He turned to look at me angrily and closed the door.

"You fucking promised you wouldn't tell." I was wrong.

"I'm sorry." I looked down ashamed, something I'm finding myself do too often.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Okay I lost my friends because of you." Really? Just cause he sleeps with a light on?

"What? Why?"

"Just put it this way, they said they didn't want to hang out with a wimp like me." He opened the door and practically ran up the stairs. For a moment it bothered me, but I couldn't let it, so I shrugged and walked up the stairs.

I decided not to bother him so I went snooping around the house. I came across the last room and saw it was locked. I being me knew how to unlock a door, having secretive parents comes in handy. I opened the door once I heard the click. I stepped inside to be met with a room filled with instruments.

I was amazed for a second then walked in quickly, touching every instrument in the room. I gasped when I saw the beautiful black piano. I sat down on the bench and clanked on the keys. The rhythm coming off easily.

"Hey dad look at me. Think back and talk to me did grow up according to plan? And do you think I'm waisting my time doing things I wanna do, but it hurts when you disapprove along and now I try hard to make it I just want you make proud, im never gonna be good enough for you, I can't pretend that I'm alright, and you can't change me, cause we lost it all, nothing last forever I'm sorry I can't be perfect." I sang softly, my tears started to pour, the song was a touchy song for me. I had wrote it I before i had left to come here, my father wanted me to be this perfect boy, athletic, muscular, the whole lot. Only I wasn't I wanted to sing and play the paino. And it didnt help that I turned out to be bisexual. More guys than girls.

I heard a knock on the door and I immediately wiped my tears away. "I thought you were Niall. I was so happy, I thought he had gone back to writting."

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"Niall used to write alot. Beautiful music. Only he stopped when his dad left."

"Why'd he leave? If I may ask."

She sighed and sat next to me on the bench, "I really don't know, maybe it was the fact that Niall was changing? Or that Niall told him he never wanted to see him again and that he didnt need him."

"Why would he say that?"

She sighed once more, "Niall caught his dad in bed with another women at least that's what he tells me."

"Oh."

"Yeah." It was silent for a few moments.

"Why'd he stop?"

"His dad bought him all these instruments, after he left he never took another step inside this room."

"Well maybe he'll take a step in here, we have to write a song, it's due in two weeks."

"Really?" I nodded. "Well knowing Niall, he'd rather take a zero."

"I doubt he'd want to take a zero."

"Why's that?"

"Simon Cowell will be judging our song." Her mouth formed an "o" shape.

"Well lets hope." I nodded. "Well I'm gonna go cook dinner alright." I nodded and turned to look at the paino infront of me. She stood up and put a hand on my shoulder. "Youre really good by the way, maybe even better than Niall." After that she left quietly.

"I'm sorry, I'm really a mess right now, I'm trying my best to get it together some how." I sang, then I got frustrated and slammed down the keys angrily. "This is all your fucking fault dad. Why'd you fucking make me come down here. I'm sorry Im not what you wanted me to be."

I put my head down and began to cry.

________________________________________________________________________________

Perfect - simple plan

Undone - Haley reinheart

Bekuss this is the way the story had to go down

Tricky Question ; Who do YOU think is yeah boy , and who do you think is doll face? Ill ask again at the end to see if you got it right.

Please check out ; Ships of High School - Larry AU by LarryYeah