Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Niall picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist so he was caring me like a toddler. He rubbed my back and kissed my neck sweetly. "Lets go back inside, I bet Louis and Harry are singing now."

"Do you really want to see them?" I asked softly.

"I mean they may not like me but I want what's best for them." And at that moment I realized, Niall wasn't the guy I had met, a total bad ass, he was just a boy who needed someone to actually care enough to see past the facade. Or maybe he was an asshole and I changed him.

But then again who I am I to change someone? I'm not worth shit, why would someone change for me?

I snapped out of my small daze as I heard a loud claps filling my ears. I looked around and saw Liam walking off the stage. I wonder what he sang. Niall led us towards the seat next to Mr. Cowell and honestly I don't think Niall really cared that he was kind of making a fool out of himself by caring me like a little kid.

He set me down and patted my head then sat down next to me, he was truely adorable. I focused on the stage, two lads stumbled on to the stage.

One was crying and the other was holding the crying boys hand tightly. Louis and Harry. Louis was wiping at his eyes furiously and Harry had a look that read guilty but he grabbed the mic's and handed one to louis. He whispered in his ear and the music started playing, Harrys arm holding Louis up.

"On the first page of our story the future seemed so bright
then this thing turned out so evil
I don't know why I'm still surprised
Even angels have there wicked schemes
And you take back to new extremes but you'll always my hero even though you've lost your mind
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn well that's alright because I like the way it hurt just gonna stand there and hear me cry well that's alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie."

I sat there confused why would they write and sing a song about being abused?

"So maybe I'm a masochist I try to run but I don't ever wanna leave till the walls are going up and smoke with all are memories." Harry sang out, he looked over at louis and gave a small nod.

"It's morning you wake up sun ray hits your face smeared make up as we layin awake in destruction
Hush baby speak softly tell me you're awfully sorry that you pushed me into the coffe table last night so I could push you off me
Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me. Run out the room and ill follow you like a lost puppy
baby without you im nothing im so lost hug me
then tell me how ugly i am but that youll always love me.
Then after that shove me in the aftermath of the destructive path that were on two psychopaths but we know that matter how many knives we put in eachothers backs that well have eachothers backs cause were that lucky
Together we move mountains lets not make more moutains out of moehills you hit me twice yeah but who's countin' I may of hit you three times I'm startin to lose count but together well live forever we found the youth fountain our love is crazy were nuts but I refuse counciling this house to huge if you move out ill burn off all two thousand square feet of it to the ground and shit you can do about it cause with you I'm in my fucking mind without you I'm out it."

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn but that's all right because I love the way it hurts just gonna stand there and hear me cry that's alright because I love the way you lie I love the way you lie."

When the song was over the entire auditorium was silent till someone started yelling and screaming for them to sing it again then the whole audience stood up and clapped, even whistled. I looked to my side and saw niall wasn't sitting next to me anymore.

I panicked and looked around only to see him on the stage with clentched fists. I think I wasn't the only one who actually understood the song.

I ran up on stage and grabbed niall before he could do anything stupid. "Niall." I warned.

"Let me go." He said angrily.

"Niall." I repeated.

"I SAID LET ME GO!" He yanked his arm harshly causing me to stumble and trip over the microphone wire and fall onto my bum.

I didnt even care to move just sat there staring at Niall with sad eyes. I knew I was worth shit. The audience was quite once again and everybody was sitting down. There were whispers as to what was happening on the stage. "Will someone fucking explain the lyrics to that song." He said to louis and Harry. Louis hid behind Harry. The once tough bad boy now frail and shy.

"Can we not talk about this infront of the whole entire student body."

"I want an answer now Harold." And you knew now he was being serious. He didnt care if people were watching.

Harry entwined his fingers with Louis and gripped onto Nialls hand and roughly pulled them off the stage. Niall took a quick glance at me and raised an eyebrow as if he didnt know why I was on the ground.

I slowly stood up and looke at the crowd, tears coming to my eyes as a few people laughed. I ran off the stage and went looking for the three boys. They were standing right outside the auditorium. "Niall it's nothing." Louis said gripping onto Harry as his life depended on it.

"Harry let go of Louis." Niall said.

"No why would I-"

"Fucking let go of him." He grabbed Louis and yanked him towards him and once the support was gone Louis was falling to the floor with a yelp.I stepped closer carefully, helping Louis up, he gave a small thank you, but when both feet were planted on the ground, his legs buckled and I had to catch him. "You fucking hit him didn't you?" Niall said grabbing Harrys arm and I could see it turning red, meaning his grip was tight. "I asked you a question." Be said through gritted teeth when Harry didn't answer.

My gaze landed on Louis, he was crying. I dragged him towards the restroom and locked the door. "Spill."

"Spill what?" He almost spat.

"Spill." I repeated, lifting my arm pretending like i was going to hurt him, he stared at it in a panic and then he was spilling out like word vomit.

"He hits me... okay? Harry hits me, but I hit him too, he hits me more though. He just gets angry sometimes when i'm sad or out of control." I raised an eyebrow.

"Sad or out of control?" I questioned.

"Zayn, I'm bipolar." And the I understood.

"Were you... diagnosed?"

"In the seventh grade." He comfirmed.

"Why did he hit you this time?"

"I told him I wanted to die."

__________________________________________

Noo baby ;-; we love you . I apologize for not posting in such a long time ;-; I do however have another chapter written already , all I have to do is copy it to my phone :)

Question : did you see that coming ? :0

Love the way you lie prt 2 - rihanna ft eminem xx