Chapter 8

Chapter 8 ;

"Niall!" I said yelling as he picked me up over his shoulder and started running up the stairs. It had been about a week and a half since we had started dating. It must have been the best week and a half of my life.

He threw me on the bed and then climbed ontop of me. "Hey baby." He said as he leaned down and entwined our fingers together. He brought them next to my head and just stared at them.

"Hey." I whispered back with a smile on my face.

"Do you ever want to get a tattoo?" I looked at him with a questionable look.

"Not really, no."

"Why not?" His eyes boring into mine.

"I wouldn't look good with one." I said looking away. He sighed and dug his face into the crook of my neck.

"What makes you think that?" he said, his lips brushing against my ear.

"The fact that I don't look good in anything." I mumbled hoping he didnt catch what I said. I could hear a sigh and he was sitting up. One of my hands still in his the other on my stomach.

"You're beautiful okay. No matter what people say, no matter what 'you' think" I could feel my tears starting to surface but I closed my eyes so they wouldn't come out. "Look at me." He said softly.

I opened my eyes, "How am I supposed to believe that when I think I'm the most ugly person on earth."

"You're supposed to believe it because I tell you."

"How do I know you're not lying to me?"

"Because I wouldn't lie to you, besides your sex on legs." He giggled and started kissing every inch of my face causing me to giggle as well. "You're beautiful okay?"

I nodded but not really believing it. "I'm tired."

"Then sleep, ill be here when you wake." He said laying down and pulling me so that we were spooning. His arms wrapped around me tightly. I looked down at my stomach and still saw a pudge, I wanted it to go away. I haven't ate in three weeks, I'm not seeing much of a difference. I sighed and just closed my eyes. Enjoying the warmth Niall gave off.

~*~

I stopped abruptly causing Niall to crash into me. I laughed and kept on walking towards the school doors. Before we could make it to them some one was calling our names. "Zayn! Niall wait!"

We stopped and turned around only to be met with none other than the infamous Liam Payne. "What do you want?" I almost spat but instead said in my normal tone.

"I wanted to apologize."

"For what? Anyways if you would you would probably still make snide comments."

"I'm just sorry. Is that not enough? You said yourself, you couldn't be someone I wanted you to be so then why can't you see that I can't be someone you want me to be?" And sudden realization crossed my face.

"Fine. Sit with us at lunch. We can talk more later." He nodded and was walking off not to little after.

"Lets get to class before were late." Niall said while wrapping his arms around my waist. We walked like that the whole way to class.

"Nice of you to join us Mr.Horan and Mr. Malik." The teacher smiled. Niall let go of me and I felt cold. It was becoming weird that I was getting withdraw. Before it wasnt as bad but the feelings were making everything go crazy.

I took a seat and niall of course sat beside me, starring at the window as always.

My mind went blank for a few seconds and then alot of things started to rush back to me and I was gripping into the corners of my desk. Niall looked at me and placed his hand on my knee. "You okay?" I didnt answer just kept my gaze foward. "Zayn." He said worriedly.