12:03 WEDNESDAY

"He did what?" Harry snapped, eyes wide, feeling his pulse race faster than ever

"He did what?" Harry snapped, eyes wide, feeling his pulse race faster than ever. His eyes were filled with anger, as he directed his question at Zayn. This was not true, It must not be, he was raging.

It was lunch break, and everything had been peaceful before Zayn mentioned something about Sebastian forcing himself on Louis.

"You haven't heard?" Zayn asked calmly, taking a bite of a sandwich, furrowing his eyebrows together. Harry shook his head, and waited impatiently for Zayn to speak again, bobbing his thigh up and down in impatience.

"Well, I heard it from one of Sebastian's closest friends, who had been there when Sebastian and Louis were arguing," Zayn said casually, not really caring what happened to the boy, he just wanted to spread the gossip.

"Fuck!" Harry shouted, making a few people turn their heads, glaring towards their table. Harry didn't care, he was so angry, his blood was boiling. He couldn't stand the fact, he almost felt nauseous from the thought of Sebastian forcing himself upon the most innocent human he had ever met.

"Mate, calm down," Zayn said, not wanting to deal with his best friend's shouts. Shaking his head once again, Harry bit the inside of his cheek, eyes focused on the untouched sandwich in front of him.

"That's why he was so sad this morning, " Harry admitted, and rubbed his hands over his face in frustration. He wanted to punch himself, or just anything, for not pushing Louis a little further when they talked in the morning. Harry thought of how bad Louis must have felt, having to go the whole day hiding this. Swallowing thickly, Harry quickly rose from his position and threw his untouched sandwich out.

Eyes wide, Zayn looked at Harry. "Where are you going?" Zayn asked curiously, his eyes following Harrys back who was already on his was out of the cafeteria. "I'm gonna find Sebastian," Harry said behind gritted teeth, clenching his fists, and felt how his muscles were tensing.

Zayn didn't dare to ask Harry what he was gonna do, and in reality it was none of his business. Crashing into the hard metal doors, Harry took long strides down the hallway looking for the tall blonde. He felt how his heart stopped when he saw Sebastian standing outside, a cigarette in the corner of his lips, and a pair of friends around him. Scrunching his nose up, his lips formed in a tight line.

Opening the doors to the outside, he was met with the disgusting smell of tobacco. Walking over to Sebastian, and two of his friends, he was met with neutral faces. Harry could tell that Sebastian didn't mind his presence, but that was soon going to change.

Harry didn't imagine that he could get any angrier, but when he looked at Sebastian's face, he felt like punching him straight in the jaw, so that's what he did. He felt how his knuckles ached afterwards, but honestly it felt great. A scowl was formed on Harry's face as he cracked his knuckles, the sound of that and Sebastian's loud whimpers mixed together.

"What the fuck was that for?"  Sebastian shouted angrily, holding a hand over his jaw, feeling how the area was getting hot. Shaking his head, Harry inhaled sharply. "You really are the most stupid person I know," Harry sneered. How come Sebastian didn't know what he had done wrong?