07:56 TUESDAY

Noticeably sighing when he stepped into the the large hallway, Louis did a quick eye roll

Noticeably sighing when he stepped into the the large hallway, Louis did a quick eye roll. Lazy teenagers were splattered all around, standing against the lockers, tumbling around like kids or just walking to class.

Snickering and giggles were loud echoes in the hallway, and Louis wanted to block all the loud noises out. His head felt as it was gonna explode, because of the headache that troubled him.

He hadn't slept much, due to the fact that he had been thinking of Harry. Things he could have done better, and searching for things he maybe did wrong for Harry to get angry with him. He didn't come to a conclusion, and found he had done nothing wrong. He just didn't understand why Harry was being to angry.

Louis didn't feel like being at school at all, and he was nervous about seeing Harry or Sebastian. He didn't know if Sebastian was gonna show up today, since he didn't go to school yesterday.

"Oi! Louis," a loud voice boomed, ripping him from his thoughts. Snapping his head at the direction the voice was coming from, he saw Niall walking towards him with a smile on his face.

"Good fucking thanks I'm on time," Niall cursed and looked over at a big clock that was hanging in the hallway. "I didn't even have time to eat my fucking breakfast!" Niall spoke loudly, and rubbed his hands over his face in frustration.

Louis chuckled, and smiled at the distressed fellow in front of him. "Well, who's fault is that?" Louis asked teasingly. Niall shot him a annoyed glare, but laughed shortly after. "Anyways," Niall said, and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "How's you mom doing, by the way?" Niall asked softly, holding his eyes on Louis face.

A frown formed on Louis face in confusion, Louis scratched the back of his head. At first he didn't understand why Niall was asking, but he soon got it. He remembered how he had lied about his mom not feeling so good, just so he could have a reason to leave.

"Uh, s-she's, better," Louis replied, flicking his eyes to ground, ashamed that he even told Niall that. It was nothing to joke about.

"Good. I hope we can hang out another time, but that's up to you of course," Niall said, smiling at the younger boy. It wasn't that Louis didn't want to hang out again, it was just that he was afraid he might panic again. "Sure," Louis mumbled.

"So did you stay up all night, or?" Niall asked, making the younger boy in front of him frown in confusion again. "What do you mean?" Louis asked, still frowning at the question.

"To be honest, you look like you've been run over by a truck," Niall told him honestly. Yeah, that's also how Louis felt. The bags under his eyes were definitely noticeable.

"Yeah, uhm, I couldn't slee-"

Louis was abruptly cut off when a loud screechy sound echoed through the hallway, making people cover their ears. This was always what happened when someone from the school office turned on the speakers.