- Chapter One -

*Nathan Pov*

"Ok! So comunity service works like this, I give you things to do and you do it, either you like it or not. Do you understand ??" said the supervisor.

"Hum...Sir? I'm sorry to interrupt your WONDERFULL speech but, what if we procrastinate ?!" I said. I looked around and they were all looking at me, like they just heard the most stupid thing or something. "What?! I mean, I'm sure, I'm not the only one!"

"Ugh, ok. I dont have time for this. You can't be lazy, you can't procrastinate, you have to work. Now start painting those walls!" said the supervisor as he left the room.

"Jeez, ok... How boring" I said as I started painting. "So, What did you guys did?!"

A girl with light brown hair and some really weird accent started talking  " So, this girl, she was always messing with me, she even called me a cunt, like bitch you better run, so I punched her... yeah she deserved it".

"Oh... Cool." said a girl with a -Muse- t-shirt and blonde wavy hair. "Actually mine was pretty stupid, I was at a record store, looking for a CD, when I finaly found it, some guy grabbed it. I toke it from his hand and started running, a security guard saw me and started running after me, it scared the shit out of me, so I didnt even realized I had left the store while holding the damn CD... how awkward right" she said a little embaraced.

"Don't worry, mine was worse" I laughed "I just started eating some "Pick 'n' Mix" without buying... Yeah I know, really embaracing".

"Oh my god, really, what a loser!" Some weird/familiar guy said.

"Ouch... I have feelings!... Wait a second, do I know you?!"

"No..." he said.

"Holy shit, you are that guy who was found half naked, drunk and yelling "Yassss BITCHES" " I made a silly voice.

"Oh C'mon, I was really wasted, ok" he said.

"Yeah yeah" I laughed "How about you weird kid?!"

"I almost set a house on fire..." he said, which made everyone stop painting.

"Hum... I thought you were more like a Panty Sniffer, Ya know".

"Dont Call Me That!..." he said.

"Ok then, I'm Nathan" I said while I bowed to them "And you?".

"I'm Simon" said the weird kid.

"Kelly" said the weird accent girl.

"Valentine, but, call me Val" said the -Muse- girl.

"And, I'm Thomas" said the drunk guy.

"Thomas Huh? like that cute little train? *tchu tchu* "I made a weird noise, which made everyone laugh.

"Oh Shut up" as Thomas finished saying that, we heard a loud noise, that looked like some storm was coming.

"Ok, was I the only one who heard that?" said Val.

"Nah, it was probably just lightning" Thomas said.

"Oh god! I hate lightning" said Kelly.

"Poor Kelly, shes afraid of lightning, Boo-hoo" I said laughing, but seconds later she punched me in the arm.

"Ouch...Ok ok, I'll stop... But its just a little stor-" I was cutted off with a huge lightning that almost hit us.

"WTF Was that!!" I said terrified " Ok forget that, its not a little storm its a BIG storm".

"Ok! This looks dangerous, Go Into The Building. NOW!" screamed the supervisor.

We were all running like we were about to die, when something really bright hit us. Each one of us was pulled back, like some strange sensation just pushed us to the ground.

*MEANWHILE*

*Kayla Pov*

"Say ONE more thing, and I swear, I Will Punch You!! " I said lifting my hand

This two girls were really annoying, they were just calling me names, and I was about to LOSE MY MIND! I didnt want to hit them but they were really pissing me off!!

"Ok Kayla just breathe... and count to Ten..." I Thought closing my eyes.

"HEY, Why are you closing your eyes Bitch?" said one of the girls as I opened my eyes.

"Yeah! Are you afraid of us ?!" They laughed.

"OK THATS ENOUGH!" I said before I punched one of the girls on her chest.

"OOHH!!" she cried in pain.

"Hey! What's happening?" a teacher said as she came closer to us.

"It was Kayla, She killed Mara!" the girl said.

"WTH NO, She's breathing, She's not dead".

"Ok Olivia, stop being so dramatic, Mara is fine" the teacher said "Now Kayla go to the principals office".

"But!...Ok ok" I said as I left the school hall.

I was outside, going to the principals office when I heard a huge noise, when I looked back I saw a Boy looking at the sky, and when I blinked we were projected against a wall.

" Hey, are you okey ?!" I looked at him and he was crying, He just answered "Yeah" and ran away.

*MEANWHILE* (Pt2)

*Queenie Pov*

I was at the bathroom of the club, washing my face, when I heard the door open...

" So I said to him, -she's really boring-, and he answered -Yeah Babe but you envited her, so you can't just ask her to leave- " a familiar voice said "Oh Queenie... Hi I didn't saw you there... How long are you here?...".

"Hum... I guess long enough" I said trying to hide the anger I was feeling.

"Oh Sorry, well look at the bright side, this just made things easier! Now can you leave or something... Its nothing personal, you are just really boring" she said with a smile in her face.

" With Pleasure!" I said as I left the bathroom.

Idk why but I felt a mix of anger and sadness, so I just felt the urge to go outside the club. When I left the club I saw four boys talking, so I just ignored them and started going home, I noticed they were following me, so I stopped and looked at them... Huge Mistake.

"What!?" I said to them and they started laughing.

"Hello sugar, you look lovely tonight" one of them said.

"Ugh, No thanks, I'm not in the mood" I said.

"Oh c'mon girl, we have the whole night " Other one said. I felt him grab my arm, so I panicked.

"Get Off !!" after I shouted this, one of them whispered something to the one that was grabbing me, but he just said "Don't worry she will be fine" and grabbed a knife, which scared me so I hit his hand and that made, his knife cut his face. He screamed and I run away.

I was running when I bumped into a girl that had short red hair, both of us fall and I immediately apologized, " Oh So-Sorry!" she got up, didnt said a thing and left, " Wow...Rude" I said.

As I got up some girl dressed like an alien passed by ridding a bicycle, and following her passed a guy with a left-side curly fringe. "WT-... How weird" I said to myself. And suddenly I was hit by some weird lightning, and I closed my eyes.

* End of first chapter *

*Hey Guys!! This is my first fic so I hope you liked it *

* See you, In the next Chapter *-*!! *