-Chapter Two-

*Val Pov*

I opened my eyes and the storm as stopped, instead it was raining and we were there, in the ground, still really confused, asking ourselfs "what the fuck did just happend?!". Simon, Kelly and Thomas... Even Nathan,they were already up, talking to eachothers probably asking me if I was ok or something, but I wasn't listening. I tried to pick myself up but I couldn't, I dont know why but my body was really heavy.

When I looked up again, I saw Nathan, standing in front of me, I blinked, "Hey, Do you need help?" I heard him ask. "Hum... Yes please, I mean...Yeah sure" I said. He smirked and picked me up.

"Okay, That was weird" Kelly said. Simon nodded in agreement.

"And Scary!" Thomas added.

"Is anyone also, feeling really weird" I said

"Yeah, I have a strange tingling sensation in my anus!" Nathan said

"What." Thomas said, and suddently the supervisor shouted " Jesus! Im not feeling really well... I'll come back later".

"That was unnecessary!" Kelly said looking at Nathan

"What?? What did I did?" He said really confused.

"Don't joke with me, we all heard you make fun of the supervisor" Kelly said.

"But I didn't said a thing??" Nathan said.

"He's right" Simon said, "I didn't heard anything"

"Same to me" I said

"WHAT... No! I ain't going mad, Ugh I'll come back in a sec." Kelly said before leaving the room.

"Well, That was weird" Thomas said.

*Kelly Pov*

"Ugh my head hurts so much" I said to myself. " I swear I heard Nathan make fun of the supervisor, Im not going crazy... I think".

I was walking to the nearest bench, When I saw something move next to the bushes, " Hey! Is anybody there?" I said. But no one answered.

"Hum.. Weird" I thought, And suddently someone grabbed me in the arm. I looked and It was the supervisor

"Hey!! Get off" I said and he just squeezed my arm harder.

"I said. GET OFF" I pushed him.

"WTF, Did you just said bitch" He shouted

"You can't talk to me like that uhh"I said. And I dont even know how but he literally picked up some piece of metal and started going towards me. I freaked out and started running.

*Thomas Pov*

We were inside the building still processing what just happened, when someone banged at the door.

Val left the chair she was on and opened the door. Kelly entered the room running, and screamed "Close the door. Close the door". we all stared at her. "CLOSE THE GODDAMN DOOR!" she said. and I closed it.

"Ins't that a Panic! at the disco song or something?" Nathan said. And Val smiled at him.

"There's no time for jokes!" Kelly said. "The supervisor!, he's going mad"

"(Yeah right.. the supervisor)" I thought, Kelly looked at me and said " Hey!"

"What the.. I didn't said that out loud" I said and she said "Oh gosh, Maybe I'M going mad".

"Ok I don't know about you-" Nathan said looking at Simon and Val "- but I'm REALLY confused, right no-" he was cutted off by someone knocking desperately at the door.

"Jesus on a boat! what the fuck was that??" Val said

"I think Kelly was right..." Simon said.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" the supervisor said

I was about to open the door when Kelly shouted "DON'T!... He's holding a piece of metal!" I imediatly stepped back " Woooow OK.. Nevermind"

Suddendly the supervisor broke the glass of the door , "Run!" I said, and we all started running. When we reached the front door of the building we tried to open it "Fuck" it didn't work, and right after that we heard the back door open "FUCK"

"Well... we're going to die" Val said "It was nice to meet you" and as she finished said these words the supervisor appeared in front of us

I never felt so scared in my entire life, he came closer to us, I closed my eyes, and suddendly I heard a big loud "Bom!", I opened them and I saw him, on the floor, full of blood. I looked at my left and I saw Simon, Val and Nathan, they looked terrified. I blinked and in front of us, was Kelly she was still in shock holding a pipe full of blood.

I was about to say something when we heard another door open, "Shit" Simon said.

Two girls appeard in front of us, both of them had brown curly hair, but one was wearing an Harry Potter t-shirt, and the other one... a freaking Alien suit??. They were talking, when one of them said "Oh, So that's why I saw you on that bik-WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING" and the other one dropped the bag she was holding.

"Well... What a lovely start!" Val said.

"Can someone PLEASE explain why is there a body covered in blood on the floor??" the HP one said

"I'll tell you, IF you explain why are you dressed like an Alien??" Nathan asked looking at the Alien girl

"Hummm, Its complicated" she said

"Well... this is also complicated so... Touché" Nathan said

"Ok, Nevermind, Im leaving. And Im also telling the cops" the HP girl said

"Wait!" Nathan said, he came closer to the girl and putted his hand in her arm, which made her arm full of blood, "Oh Look!, now you are one of us!!-" he joked looking at the profile, she was holding and read her name "Welcome Queenie!"

"Oh No You Didn't..." she stepped closer to him "You sick bastard!!". Val grabbed Nathans arm and pushed him back.

"Ok its time to calm ourselfs down and think about a solution.." Kelly said.

"Oh I'll think about a solution, AFTER I hit this prick" Queenie said pointing at Nathan, but suddendly we heard the door open one more time, and we all froze.

It was a guy, he was wearing a green shirt and some skinny jeans, had light brown hair, with a side fringe and.. I'm not gonna lie, he was pretty cute. He was happily whistling when he looked at us and said "Oh...I guess I'm interrupting something... hummm, if you want me to leav-" he stopped for a moment "WAIT a second!!" He came closer to us, and pointed at the alien girl.

"YOU! You were the one who stole my bike!!" we all looked at her and she said "Uhh, I dont, I dont know what are you talking about."

"Oh Sure, 'cause there's a lot of girls dressed up as aliens who stole bikes..." He said ironically.

"Ok fine, But I was in trouble so I saw your bike and.. stole it..." She said quietly "Well, that made me in trouble too so-" He said.

"Guys! Guys, let's focus on other things like the FREAKING BODY lying on the ground!!" I said , "He's right, what do we do now" Kelly said.

"Hum, What if we bury the body under that old bridge, I mean no one goes there" The cute guy said

"Great Idea-" I looked at the boy "Milles." he said, "-Milles! Yes" I said

"Ok, let's go then" Alien said, and we all started to carry the body.

*End of the Second Chapter*

*Heyo! Guys, Its me again, I hope you are enjoying the fic !!*

-- See on the next chapter *-* --