Prologue

Max's Pov

I woke up even earlier than usual because this time I was very excited. Today was a very special day. It's my one year anniversary with Gidget. I can't wait for how this day will end up. It's even better that Katie was in a business trip and Gidget's owners were on vacation, which meant that we could be out all night long.

As I did my stretches, I saw the clock said that it was 6:38. I had to wake Duke up so he can help with setting things up. I knew this wouldn't be an easy task since in previous times it took forever to wake him up.

This time I went for a new strategy. I went into the kitchen and brought back a bowl of food. I put the food near Duke's nose and like a toaster he was up and wake eating.

I walked up to him and told him, "Morning Duke. Do you remember what I told you last night?"

Duke stopped eating and gave me a look as if he was trying to remember. "Ummm no...not anymore. Was it important?"

"YES DUKE! IT'S IMPORTANT! Today is my one year anniversary with Gidget and I asked you to help me set up lunch at the park! You agreed to help me! How can you forget!?"

"Oh how could I forget that. Yeah I can help I'll get our friends to help too."

"Well just remember to get everyone out of there before we arrive."

"Okay. Well, while I do that, go get yourself ready. You smell like you came from the garbage."

He then finished his food, turned, and walked right out the window. After he left, I went to get ready. I thought to myself, Maybe I can invite Gidget to my place while I wait for Duke to finish. Well whatever I choose to do, I know this day will be perfect.

Now, I just want to point out, that this is NOT my story. This is OlvinUmanzor 's story. He didn't want to continue it, since he lost interest. It was either gonna be passed to me or deleted. So I'm gonna continue it. He even posted a chapter on it about news of his story's departure. So yeah. And to those who have not read this story, I hope you enjoy it, because I do. Leave a comment, and I'll talk to you all later.