Chapter 4

"Come on give me all the juicy details not just a short stupid summary!" I was at Vanessa's house telling her about mine and Adams little "date". "Ughhhhh" she was staring at me waiting for the "juicy details". I glare, "Fine".

🌼🌼🌼

     As I passed by people at their lockers, water fountains, and even the ones already in class people stare and whisper. Staring, whispering, that was how school went. Everything was fine until 6th period, that's when then the drama started.
     I was walking to history class from gym and was stopped by Ashley. Ashley, little miss popular. She gets treated like a fucking princess, even the teachers like her because she's a suck up. All of the boys hang around her because she's hot.
      I pretended not to notice and kept walking. Just as I thought I had dodged a whole lot of drama, she came right up to me and slapped me, of course it looked like she tried but it was really nothing. I stared at her, "What do you want Ashley?" she looks as if she wants to rip my throat out, but she's too week for that. "You know what I want." I'm so confused, "Actually I don't." Suddenly she slapped me again, this one hurt but I couldn't let it get to me."Everyone knows I have a crush on Adam you bitch." Fuck. "That doesn't mean you own him, plus he chose me not you, obviously." at this point she was ready to kill me. I turned around and took the long way to history to avoid getting in even more drama.

🌼🌼🌼

      At lunch I sat with Vanessa, not wanting her to eat by herself. 5 minutes later I found that Adam had taken a seat right next to me. Vanessa blushed, probably feeling awkward. "Hey Adam." I turned to him, wow he had a great face. "Sup June. Hey I know what happened between you and Ashley, and I just want you to know that, well I honestly think she's a bitch."  That one made me laugh. Here comes Adams famous smirk. He's so cute.