Chapter 13

Adams POV

Emerald green eyes with golden specks, and her blazing curly red hair. She can never keep her hair how she wants it but its always cute never the less. June, my queen. I know she thinks all of this is her fault. But I have secrets that I don't plan to spill until we are settled. I love her, it was love at first sight. Now we are trapped in this hell, because of my arse.
She sits in the car with her busted chin and bed head."My love. You should try sleeping its only 8 o 'clock and you went to sleep pretty late." She looked at me with her lovely eyes and smiled. "Your right, I'm just going to take a small nap. Wake me up when we get to the dealership." She slowly closed her eyes and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

🌼🌼🌼

I kissed her neck, and jawline all the way up to small scar from Xander. until she woke up. "Are we here?" June said in a sleepy voice. "Yes, everything's ready, we just need to switch cars." She nodded her head and slowly cloned out of the car. I led her to the new one, she screamed. I had bought a red covertible and she loved it. "Ok, June. Its time to leave we don't want them catching up." She hopped into the car excitingly and we were off.
As she sits there I think about telling her about my horrible past. Everything. But it isn't the right time. When we settle, that's when I'll tell her. She will never forgive me, but it will be better to get it off my back and her not to remain clueless.
When she asks where we are going but I have no answer. I'm just going as far away from Xander possible. I actually consider moving to China, but reconsider and think of the cost. I think about how she never talks about her family. Where did she come from? "So June, what's your story?" She observes my features with confused eyes. "What do you mean?" "I mean, what's your story? Where did you come from, where have you been?" She looks into her lap, and suddenly looks depressed. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She looks up at me with glistening eyes. "No, I'll tell, youll just have to wait.

---
First note as an author!

Mwahahah yes you literally have to wait. Sorry I haven't updated in a while and shout out to MarissaB_Reads for bugging me and making me remember I was actually writing a story. Hope your enjoying it so far!