Nightmare Prince

When the sand disappeared, Jack looked around, seeing the giant room he was standing in. He knew it looked familiar, but he couldn't place why it was. He heard a chuckle coming from behind him, making him turn around to see Pitch was walking up to what he assumed was a throne. Pitch was laughing in amusement, almost astounded at his powers.

  "I can't believe my sand has the ability to do what it just did." Pitch said, turning to sit on the dark throne. Jack just stood there, his face blank and waiting for instructions or something. Pitch looked down to see Jack standing in the middle of the room, his jacket stained in red and ripped. He smirked.

  "I got a feeling you will need... a new set of clothes, my dear Prince." Pitch said.

  Jack glanced down at his clothes, taking one look before nodding in agreement. "Wouldn't argue with a new set of clothes." Jack said, a small smile cracking his lips.

  Pitch nodded content, quickly jumping off of his chair to stand and on his feet. "Right, now the question is, what shall we do?" He asks. "Perhaps a cloak and definitely darker colors."

  Jack just walked over to the steps near Pitch's throne and sat down, placing his darkened staff next to him. He leaned back on the steps and looked up to see Pitch struggling to think of an outfit.

  "Actually, if I am going to have you upgraded, I might as well give me one as well. What do you say, Frost? Want to go on a marvellous adventure together to find some fitting clothes for the Nightmare King and Nightmare Prince?" Pitch asked, holding out his hand to Jack.

  Jack looked down at the gray skin for a second, before shrugging and taking his hand. Instantly they were both engulfed in shadows before appearing in a closed clothes store.

  Jack blew his hair out of his face and glanced around to see they landed in what looked like a cosplay store. Jack's eyes slowly turned to Pitch, who was already picking some stuff out for an outfit.

  Jack rolled his eyes and walked over to the darker section of the store. "So we are stealing cosplay clothes for an outfit?" Jack asked, his voice monotone.

  "Menacing is what we are looking for my dear Prince and this is the place to look. How do you think North got his?" Pitch asked. "We must be the ones to inflict fear into the Guardians and the one way I can think of is if we dress the part of dark rulers."

  Jack just shrugged in agreement before walking over to the cloaks secon and picking out a black, long one. He set his staff down before grabbing a few more stuff and putting them on. He ended with a black vest and a gray buttoned up shirt. His pants were black skinny Jeans with dark gray ribbon tying the Jeans together. He had a black cloak on and black fingerless gloves. He made a crown out if his black and blue Ice. Once he was ready, he grabbed his staff and walked over to wgere he last saw Pitch.

  Pitch was wearing black pants and a black buttoned up dress shirt with a black cloak as well. He smirked.

  "Menacing enough?" Pitch asked.

  Jack just shrugged and tapped his crown. Pitch didn't get it at first, but when Jack rolled his eyes and turned his head to show him, Pitch knew immediately what he meant. He used his hands and waved on a Nightmare sand crown that hardened into glass.

  "Shall we go pay the Guardians a visit?" Pitch asked.

  "I follow you, so if that is your wish than I shall follow." Jack said, his hand grasping onto his staff. He turned around and looking into the full legnth mirror. With his purple eyes almost glowing in the darkness of the store and his black hair, he looked like a completely new person. He could feel the unsettling feeling of his own appearance affect the sleeping "good" Frost, but the darkness felt amazing.

  "Well, good to know you are loyal, Frost." Pitch said.

  Jack just rolled his eyes and leaned on his staff a little more. "Glad I can be, King Darkness." Jack said, a sarcastic hint in his voice.

  Pitch huffed, before walking outside, ignoring the alarm that shot off. Jack followed behind, gathering his staff before following The King of Darkness outside. Once they were outside Pitch sniffed in the midnight air.

  When he opened his eyes they met that of the giant glowing moon. "Such a glorious turning of the tide, aye, MIM. Wouldn't you agree?" He asked, opening his arms as if to embrace the winds.

  The wind picked up slightly, but other than that, the night was silent. Pitch chuckled to himself before turning to face his new Prince, who had his hoodie up as if to protect him from the moonlight.

  "Now, since we are both ready, shall we go visit the Guardians? Who knows, perhaps I will even let you hurt one of them." Pitch says.

  Jacks face lit up with his signature grin, although it was much more darker than normal. "Sounds like a plan I can get behind. Shall we than, Master?" Jack asked.

  Pitch chuckled, placing a hand on the crook of Jacks shoulder. "Dear Jack, as much as I love that title, I prefer the name Sire." Pitch says, walking away from Jack.

  Jack nodded before following behind Pitch, ready to face these so called "Guardians".

  "The Guardians that you speak of, they were the ones that were standing around when I first awoke, correct?" Jack asked.

  Pitch stopped, dead in his tracks to look back at Jack, who was staring at Pitch with half-lidded purple eyes. A wicked look crossing his features. "Is that how far your memory goes?" Pitch asked, intrigued as to what Jack's mind currently holds.

  Jack looked down, searching his brain for any memories, but only two came up that he knows of. "The only other two that I know if one with you in a... well snowy place and of a brown haired boy and a girl Ice skating and the brown haired boy saved the girl, but drowned in the process. Those can't be me." He paused, almost as if he was the one living the memories.

  Jack just chuckled. "Thats  impossible right? I have always looked like this."

  Pitch's darkness only grew with every word Jack was saying. He has forgotten his past and the two he remembers he is convinced they aren't him.  Pitch sighed. "Jackson, let me tell you a little secret. The one with the snowy place was you, and that was when you become the Prince of darkness. Thats why its the only one you know. The other one is simply just a bad nightmare your old self used to have. So no more fussing and lets get this show on the road, shall we, My Prince?" Pitch asked, gripping Jack's chin to tilt his head up.

  Jacks stone face just nodded, his eyes never leaving Pitch's as they were engulfed in the familiar sand and on their way to the Pole.

A/N: As you guys could tell there is a drawing in the picture and just so you guys know I was the one who drew it. I needed something to help show just how they looked. I will draw their outfits for next chapter but this is one I did for you guys. Hope you liked the chapter and the book so far <3 love you guys!!