Plans

Jack materialized back in the throne room, his eyes landing on Pitch who was sitting in the throne, a look of happiness on his face. Jack lifted a brow.

  "You seem cheerful, Sire." Jack said, walking over to sit on the steps, leaning back.

  "Of course I am. Who wouldn't be after finding out they are about to win a battle they have been losing for centuries. You were the key for both sides. You either saved the world or destroyed it. The sand seemed to understand what intentions were needed and now you are here. The strongest guardian is now on my team. It is cause for celebration!" Pitch said, jumping out of the throne and running over to a cabinet. Jack watched for a moment before looking back at his staff, very little interest in what Pitch was doing.

  Pitch found what he was looking for and held it up. "This is the finest wine anyone could ask for. I have been saving it for a special occasion. It is twice as strong as normal wine." He said, going over to grab two wine glasses before walking towards Jack, who only looked on in confusion.

  Pitch plopped down next to him, setting the glasses on the stairs before popping the wine and pouring it into the glasses. After he was done and they were filled more than they should've been, Pitch out the wine down and handed Jack a glass.

  Jack stared at it, before taking the biggest swig of his life. It tasted bitter to him, but he loved the way it burned down his throat. He sent a smirk towards Pitch who took a small sip, making his last.

  "So, Sire. Anything you would like to plan?" Jack asked, placing the glass on the stair next to him, looking over at Pitch who was slowly swirling the wine.

  "I have big plans. All in which require a lot of planning. Since you are now the Prince of Darkness, in going to need to get your input. What shall we do?" Pitch asked, raising his eyebrow at Jack. This was a test from Pitch to see just how evil of a plan Jack would come up with.

  Jack thought for a moment, before picking back up his glass and taking a smaller sip this time. "Your goal is to reduce the guardians to a state of utter weakness like you have been the past centuries, correct?" Jack asked.

  Pitch nodded.

  "Why not use fear? You almost succeeded once."

  "I would but that would take time. I planned that for years. I don't want to just make the guardians disappear. I want to strike fear in the hearts of children, to create a new world. A world that if you turn the corner you fear what may happen. A world where fun and wonder are never spoke of again." Pitch explained, placing the glass on the steps before standing up, turning to face his own globe of lights.

  Jack took interest, his purple eyes shining with a wicked idea. "So you want the world in a state of fear and panic, like in the dark ages, correct?" Jack asked. When Pitch nodded, Jack continued. "Why not torture a few kids. Maybe even kill. If enough kids see that they aren't being protected by the big four they will lose hope. Being plagued with nightmares of the King of Darkness coming for them in the middle of the night, will make any chold lose all will to fight or believe. Leave a symbol behind to signal it was you who tormented those poor children."

  Pitch couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was cruel but he never thought of doing something so evil. It made his skin crawl at how malicious and merciless Jack was and it made him proud. A proud smirk made his way onto Pitch's face, as he walked over to Jack, placing a hand on his shoulder.

  "You are a devil in disguise. Come, My Prince. We shall talk this plan over." Pitch said, holding out a hand for Jack to take. Jack placed the glass down before grabbing Pitch's hand and standing up. He bent down, gripped his staff in his hand before following Pitch to another room in the castle.

***

The Guardians were shaken by the recent visit of Jack. They just couldnt believe their youngest and most strongest guardian is now on the side of Darkness. They had to face the fact that they needed to fight Jack when it came time.

  "What are they planning? That is the only thing wracking my brain! That visit wasn't just a pop in, it was done on purpose." Tooth whispered, mainly talking to herself but the others could hear her as clear as day.

  Bunny tapped his foot on the ground, trying to piece everything together. "Well we do know one thing. With Jack on his side, Pitch is going to make a move, and soon. We need to be ready for whatever he throws our way." Said Bunny.

   "You don't think.... He vould cross the line now that he has power, do you, Bunny?" North asked.

  Bunny shrugged. "At this point, we just need to focus on keeping the children out of harms way and safe. If that means halting any work to keep an eye out, then so be it. We need to get Jack back, but we also have a duty as guardians to make sure the world stays safe. Even parents at this point." Bunny finished, standing up from his seat, hopping over to the globe.

  Tooth flew over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "We will keep an eye out, for now we need to come up with a plan to save Jack." She turned to Sandy. "And most of this falls on your shoulders, Sandy. He was afraid of you, and one can only guess he was because of your sand." She explained.

  Sandy made a few symbols and Bunny nodded in agreement. "I agree. Let's get to work right away!" Bunny shouted.

They were determined to get Jack back, they just hoped they could do it before soemthing irreversible happens that forever changes their youngest guardian.

A/N: hope you enjoyed the chapter. Again sorry for the veeerrrrryyyy late update, but hey, I updated xD