After Hours | Part Two

Jadir's POV:

I loved what Y/n was doing and it felt long overdue, but I still wanted to let her know that I could be in control just as much as she was at that moment. My manhood was throbbing simply by looking at her, but I wasn't going to give it all to her quite yet. I adjusted the volume on the speakers as music continued playing through them.

I want it all, I need all your fantasies
Please don't be shy right now, it's just you and me,
Anticipating all your wants and your needs,
I aim to please,
I been waitin' all day to climb

I pulled her back towards me and swiftly, but gently, tossed her onto the bed, laying flat on her stomach. After stripping out of the remainder of my clothes, I climbed in, hovering over her with my arms supporting my weight.

I started laying wet kisses along her back, unsnapping the clasp of her lacy bra with my teeth. Before giving her any real satisfaction, I wanted to pay close attention to every part of her chocolate body. The five minutes of hell she gave me just now was coming back to her tenfold.

I covered her back a second time, then brought my lips up to her temple, moving her large, thick curls out of the way. "I know that this is what you like, but please don't expect it to be all you're getting. Before I'm finished," I paused, slowly grinding into her, making a low moan escape her mouth, "you'll be begging me not to stop."

I flipped her over, attacking her lips first. They were so plump, so soft, that I found it hard not to bite one. I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for permission. She didn't grant it at first, so I nibbled on it, just to make sure she got the message. Our tongues battled for dominance and I let her win, but only because I knew what was coming up for her.

I suddenly dipped down from her head to her left foot, kissing it and slowly going along the length of her leg, then I turned my attention and did the same with the other. "Jadir," Y/n whined, pulling my face up to meet hers.

"I plan on taking my time, so all I want you to do is relax. Let me take care of you." I pecked her lips once more and placed gentle pillow kisses across her jaw, moving down to her neck and the valley between her breasts. Another moan left her mouth as I enclosed my lips around one hardened nipple, then flicked the tip of my tongue over it, all while massaging the other one.

After repeating the process a few times, nibbling on it every few seconds, she was ready for me to go on to the next thing.

Y/n's POV:

Jadir was moving agonizingly slow for me. I was usually all about the foreplay when it came to any other time we'd had sex, but tonight was different. I can't exactly describe why, but it just was. I haven't been this excited on the inside in months.

He dragged his lips down to the limits of my panties, then he glanced into my eyes. We both knew that my lotus was already soaked with juices by now. He began to smooch on my sensitive inner thighs, and when he reached my treasure box, he pressed his lips on it one time through the thin material and ran his tongue across it.

"You're so wet, Mrs. Parrish," he said. He slid the lace off of me with ease and threw them somewhere across the room. My breathing grew rapid as he slid his index finger over my slit and upward to my precious pearl. I tossed my head back in response.

What was this man doing to me? I thought. He's done all of these things before, so how am I a hot mess over this? I was asking myself these questions, but something inside me knew the answer: it was because I love him. The emotions I was feeling mixed in perfectly with the moment and it was so evident.

I watched as his mouth took in my flower, sucking up the nectar that flowed out. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he inserted his middle finger, curling it with a "Come here" motion. "You taste so good, baby," he mumbled. I shivered as the vibrations from his voice traveled throughout​ my body. At this point, I was gripping the sheets for dear life. My mind went blank, but one thing was for sure: I wanted him, and I wanted him bad.

"Ah, please, please," I begged between breathy moans, bringing him up and kissing Jadir's lips fervently. "Make love to me."

To be continued...

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, I know. Don't come for my life just yet. The third and final part of this section of the book will be posted tonight! Thank y'all for being patient and I promise that it'll be up.