After Hours | Part Three

Y/n's POV:

"Make love to me."

"I can give you what you want," Jadir whispered in my ear, now rubbing his manhood against me, "but I need to know one thing... How bad do you want it, babe?"

"Come on, please," I murmured, my breath hitching in my throat. At this point, I wasn't really in the mood for waiting.

"I need to hear you say it. Now, what do you want me to do to you?"

"Stop playin', J," I whined, trying to pull his neck down to kiss me.

"I'm not, but I can't know 'til you tell me," he explained, stripping out of his boxers and hovering over my body, which was now glistening with a thin sheet of sweat. I glanced down at his rock hard member with wide eyes. I can bet my left leg that it wasn't as big the last time. I mean, it was average, but this is... Lord.

I gazed into his eyes lustfully as I took it into my hand and placed it near my entrance. His tongue swiped across his pink bottom lip one more time before he slowly thrusted inward. I immediately shut my eyes as I could feel my walls stretching. We had to stay there for a couple of seconds so I could adjust to him.

He then started to push at a faster pace, a string of curses leaving his mouth. To keep himself busy, his lips traveled down below my ear, working at the sweet spot there. "Ohh, shit," I moaned, clawing at his back, "Don't stop."

There was no doubt in my mind that I was enjoying this. I could never quite get used to it, though. It was indescribable. Minutes later, I was biting his shoulder to avoid screaming.

"Hakim! I can't--" I called his middle name.

"You can take it. Now, turn over for daddy," he commanded, giving my behind a slight tap. I did what I was told, but believe me, I was not prepared for what came next.

I was sitting up with him right behind me. One second, I was waiting, and the next, Jadir plunged deep inside me. "Whose is it?"

"It's-- ahhh!"

He slid one large hand down my stomach to touch my soaking nub. Not only was he doing this, but he was thrusting into my backside to the point where my eyes were rolling back. "Are you mine?"

"Yes."

"Is this ass mine?"

"Yes, yes!" I was getting dangerously close to the edge. A knot was beginning to build in my stomach as the pressure increased.

"Come for me, then."

He slammed himself into me with such a force that took me to Cloud 9. It kind of hurt, but it was the good kind. "Shit!" He cursed, letting his hot load out inside me.

We both collapsed onto the soft mattress, side by side, hand in hand. "I love you," he whispered. "And thank you." He pecked my forehead.

"I love you too," I responded before heading to the bathroom. There was a little swing in my step from our workout. "By the way, last one in the shower is on top for round two." I smirked and turned the water on.