(Surprise!)

Y'all thought the K.P. Imagine was over? Enjoy.

"It's gon' be a long night for you."

"K-Keith, what are you doing?" I asked, wondering why he'd stopped. He slowly stood and stepped away from the bed, biting his bottom lip, examining my body. I felt nervous. The gaze in his eyes was like no other.

"I'm just taking it all in," he answered, "No makeup and you still look beautiful, but that ain't nothing new. I'm just tryna figure out what I'm gonna do to you," he paused, coming closer to the side of the bed, the tips of his fingers running up my upper thigh to the bra clasp between my breasts, causing a tingling sensation to erupt throughout my body. "You're a lil' sensitive, huh, baby girl? Don't worry, I won't do anything that isn't meant for your pleasure."

He bent down and kissed my lips passionately, and I gave back all I had. The kiss didn't break as he climbed back onto the bed, hovering over me. Suddenly, my hands were pinned down on either side of my head. I felt his hardness against my thigh, mere inches away from my core. His soft lips made contact with my neck, and I moaned. A sly smirk played across his face as he'd finally discovered one of my weakest spots.

Between that and his continuous teasing strokes, I was putty in his hands. I found myself needing to take a minute to catch my breath, but Keith wasn't having it. "Wait, wait," I protested, trying to wriggle my way out of his grasp, "I can't take it."

He trailed sweet, wet kisses along the middle of my belly, then used his finger to draw small circles in the space separating my two regions. "Yes, you can. Now, before I go any further, real quick, what's my name?" He suddenly attacked my treasure with his mouth, taking the two lips and slowly sucking on them.

"Shit, Keith," I moaned softly, letting my eyelids drop closed.

"Look at me, baby. Now, what's my name?" He pressed his warm tongue against my throbbing kitten, gliding upward.

"D-Daddy... Oh, right there, baby. Ooh, that's it," I breathed, arching my back. I tried to close my thighs together, but he pried them open and held them down. He nipped the inner part and drove his tongue into me. "Mm, I'm about to..."

"Not yet, Y/n. I ain't finished."

•••

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!" My boyfriend called, shaking my shoulders. I sprung into an upright position. "Huh? W-What?"

"You ready to go?"

"Um... Yeah," I answered, unsure of what he was even asking about. Before I could ask any questions, he was rushing out of my bedroom door, adjusting his tie. I then heard the buzzing of my phone on the nightstand.

K😽😛😏🙊: I just got back in town. What do you say bout comin over? 😏