Venus ~TMNT Fanfic~

I own nothing of TMNT! I just own the words of this story and that's all.

Credit to Propimol on deviant art for the picture!!!!

The clash of metal against metal could be heard from a mile away.

The turtle and man fought with great savagery, trying to get the upper hand as they fought, but neither succeeding.

I ran to help but a girl with short black hair tackled me and held me down.

"This is what happens when you disobey us." She growled.

I struggled and fought against her strong grip, but it was useless, but I continued to pray to whoever would listen to let the turtle live.

A choking sound awoke me from my prayers and I opened my eyes to see the turtle being held high off the ground, his face turning into a very dark shade of green.

I screamed and cried out to them to let him go, but no one would listen. Jeering came from the crowd as the man showed the turtle to them.

"The fearless leader of the turtles." The man yelled out. The crowd let out catcalls and threw some stuff at the turtle as the man slammed him to the ground.

"The first to die!" the man yelled. The crowd cheered as two of the man's warriors came to hold down the turtle.

I screamed for them to stop again, feeling tears beginning to fall down my cheeks. This was all my fault.

The man slashed his weaponized hand down at the turtles throat, and blood poured from the new gaping wound as a soft wheezing came from him.

I screamed out again, letting the world know my pain as I struggled against the girls grip. She let me go this time, and gave a dark laugh.

The people left him, snickering and kicking at his body as they passed as I sat next to him praying.

When the last soldier left, I couldn't stop myself. I let out a sob, and clutched the turtles dying body close to mine, willing the gods to take my life instead.

Please, please, let him live. I pleaded to the gods. Please!

"Venus?"

I looked down at him and shook my head. "Don't speak, please, you'll be alright." I said as I put pressure on his wound.

He shook and his head and looked up at me. "Don't Venus, it's no use." He said, and with what strength he had, he gently stroked my face.

"At least I got to see you one last time." he whispered quietly, and let out a choked cough, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Please, I can't loose you!" I pleaded and gently placed a hand over his.

"You won't lose me, I'll always be here." he whispered, his other reaching up to gently touch my heart.

I nodded softly, letting out another sob as his breathing began to slow. His eyes slowly began to close and he smiled.

"Father? Is that you?" He let out a small, pained laugh.

"No, please,"

"I'm coming home, father," he whispered, and his eyes closed.

"No, no, you can't leave me! No, please wake up, please!" I gently picked up his face and continued to plead to him, but it was no use.

I let out a scream to the nights sky, and collapsed next to his fallen form, sobbing.

"Please, don't leave me."