Entry2

Hey,it's me again.

Do you know the warm feeling when you felt fuzzy and warmth embraced you, hence your face reddened like a tomato on a glass table top?

Okay, do not ask me why the sentence is a bit weird. Actually, now that I reread my writing, it sounded strange.

Anyway, that is beyond the main point.

What I really want to write about is that I saw Ten again.

He was talking with my class president when I happened to walk into the class.

He was all smiling, and his funny-sound laughter reached my ears.

Well... i am embarassed but I honestly like the melody.

Ew.

Now I sounded just like his stalker.

Putting that story aside, I realize that he is probably too generous with his killer smile.

'Do you know that girls are all swooning when you smile???'

'And that boys all envied how your presence easily caught all the spotlight???'

It would be too easy if I could have just shout those out to Ten. However, life is never that easy peasy lemon squeezy to me.

I do not think he even know my existence, so he would probably think that I am out of my mind if I do so.

The feeling that I described above was actually what I felt when Ten finished his conversation with our class president and looked up.

Can you believe that for a split second, our eyes met? I was so panicked I thought my heart skipped a beat during that precious little moment.

However, he maintained our rare eye contact only for that short period of time. I was sure my cheeks must had reddened to the point that it was totally visible.

My sweet moment was abruptly interrupted as someone called for Ten from outside. Turning around, the boy who was generous with his smile faced me with his back.

I cleared my throat in effort to clear up my mind of his clear eyes. Taking a deep breath, I held my book close to my chest and continued walking towards my seat, acting as nonchalant as possible.

...Until the next entry.