Entry3

It's me.

I wonder what type of girl could steal Ten's attention. He was beyond my reach, yet my heart could not let him go from my mind.

Today I saw him talking with several girls. He was with another prefect, but the boy was almost never talking.

In oppose to this, the girls with him were the type who laugh easily- your ordinary type of easygoing girl friends in school.

It was pretty much nothing important, actually. I just happened to saw him on my way out of the cafē. He was sitting together with a small group of students, and one of the girl was my friend.

"Hayoung, where are you going?" The girl asked out loud when she saw me.

The moment I saw Ten among the group of students, my heart fluttered but I tried my best to show a normal expression.

"Ah... I was just going to meet Teacher Byun at the office." I answered with a sudden small voice. Faking a cough, I smiled slightly at my friend (and tried my best to avoid looking at Ten while he was smiling at one of the other laughing girls)

"Ah, are you having a sore throat today?" My friend, Jihae asked and reached for a tissue to wipe her mouth.

Before I could stop myself, I found my feet walking towards Jihae while my hand extended out with a handkerchief on it.

Jihae chuckled to herself and blushed slightly .

It was so awkward when I realized what was so funny. When I was still walking towards Jihae, Ten had reached out towards the opposite side of the table to wipe her ice cream-smeared mouth with his thumb.

In a flash, I shoved my hand back into my pocket and smiled my original half smile. "Ah, I'm okay. Don't worry, I really am in a good condition."

As a quick attempt in hiding my embarassment, I pulled out my phone and acted like I received a call.

"Hello? Ah, yes, I remember..."

With a nod and a goodbye wave at Jihae, I walked away briskly to hide my blushing face.

That was practically the most embarassing t.h.i.n.g. that had ever happened to me in my whole life!!!!

-Running to hide at a corner and preparing to die-