Even now you're breathing in me

- Minseok, Minseok, stop !

Minseok did not listen at Luhan's voice and started to run even faster. He felt tears rolling on his cheeks, he was not able to see clearly nor even think anymore. Only one thing was in his head. He had to run. He did not want to see Luhan, did not want to talk to me. He heard steps behind him, meaning that the chinese was running too.

It was the midle of the night, maybe two or three a.m, the streets of Seoul were empty. Just like Minseok's heart, because Luhan left him months earlier taking with him every single piece of happiness in Minseok's soul.

But Luhan came back. Just when Minseok thought he had forgotten him. When he thought he was smiling again. And when Minseok looked at him, when he felt the pain in his heart just by seeing him, he understood he did not forget him. He understood he loved him deeply, hardly, painfuly.

- Minseok, please, I just want to talk to you, I can explain everything !

Minseok thought for a second to stop. His heart was craving for excuses, for explanation, for sweet words said in a reassuring voice, just like Luhan knew how to do it. But he did not stop. Something in his head was telling him that he could fight it, maybe it was his pride talking. Because Luhan broke his heart, and it was just too easy to forgive him while he suffered so much about it.

Suddenly, Luhan grabbed his arm. Minseok did not noticed that the chines ran so fast behind him. He had no choices than stopped. Luhan was in front of him, but he kept staring at his shoes trying not to suffocate.

- Look at me, please.

Minseok said no with his head, he was not able to prounonce any sound.

- I'm sorry.

Those words pierced his heart just like a knife could. He raised his head, still crying.

- Is this all you can say ? He choked.

Luhan was about to say something but Minseok did not let him the time to :

- You left me, when I needed you the most. You left me alone without any reasons, and now you are saying that you are sorry ?

He pushed him. If Luhan was surprised about it, he did not showed it. Minseok felt suddenly so angry and he punched him on the chest. Luhan let him but when he started to punch a little bit to hard he took him in his arms. At first, Minseok tried to struggle but he was tired and had trouble for breathing because of the running and all his tears, and finally he just let go on Luhan's arms.

- I hate you, he articulated.

- I'm so sorry.

- Don't leave me alone anymore.

- I won't.

- Promise it.

- I promise Minseok, I will stay with you until the end, I love you.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiii !

So okay this OS sucks, and it has no point, but I really wanted to write it, so here it is. Hope you will like it anyway :)

Love u <3