Set Off!

Admin note: I've been really busy with school recently, so I haven't been writing much... Gomenasai!!! ごめなさい>~<

Ok

Now....... LET THE READING BEGIN!!! Enjoy~ ^^''

--------------------------------------------------

It's hot day on my tiny island, and I hope we can leave soon. Captain -can I not call him that!? He creeps me out...- had said that we would leave soon, but he didn't mention when! Ughhhh... I walked out of my room onto the deck, dressed in a purple tank top and pink denim shorts. "Kirino-chaaaaaaaan~" the crew sang as I emerged from the shadows into the scorching sun. "Good morning~" I chirped. The crew is nice, even though they're all either perverts or weirdos. Suddenly I felt a familiar presence behind me. I stiffened. It's probably my freaky captain... "Trafalgar Law. What do you want" I snapped. I dunno why, but the guy gives me the creeps every time he's around...

"My my... Is that how you speak to your Captain, Kirino-chan?" He smirked. I balled up my fists, pissed at his coolness. The last time, I had tried to throw him off the ship, but somehow I teleported to the spot where I was supposed to push him to, and he saved me when I almost fell off. He's so creepy!!! "S-sorry... Captain.." I muttered through clenched teeth. The rest of the crew were muttering amongst themselves. Probably about my 'huge' boobs again. Haha. Very funny. "When are we gonna leave, Captain?" I asked, putting on as innocent a face as I could. "Actually, we'll be setting off for the Sabody Archipelago today... I'll tell you about it later.. For now, get ready everyone! We're leaving this cursed island!" He said. I got into the library while the rest got ready. I don't even know what to do! Oh well... After a while, i felt the submarine sinking. Cool! I looked out the window to see a shoal of threadfin tuna darting past us.

Just then, my Captain walked in. I quickly picked up a random book and pretended to read it. "It's upside down" he commented. My face flushed red and I flipped the book the correct way as he sat on opposite side of the couch I was on. I got up and was going to keep the book when a tanned hand grabbed my arm. "What the-" I whipped around. My Captain had this really really scary smirk on his face, like, a rape face? Is that what they call it? Anyway, he was freaking me out. "W-what do you want?" I stuttered. "Sit" was all he said. I sat down stiffly. "Why so stressed out? Relax.." He muttered. I tried to relax, and FAILED. Hey, who can relax when their creepy Captain acts creepy?!

Somehow I think Law read my mind. "Oh, so you think I 'm creepy?" He asked softly. In a creepy voice. I think I'm freaking out from his creepyness. Wait. Is creepyness even a word..? Anyway. Back to story. Then I went like, wtf?! And he was like, "Oh.. I see.." My Captain can read minds. Ok, noted. CREEPY!!! ;-;

--------------------------------------------------

Admin: how was this Chapter? PLS FEEDBACK!!!

Robin: I'll leave this fanfic to you, Kirino-chan~ *goes to 'One Piece High School' fanfic*

Kirino: eeeeeeh?! Ok... Pls comment and feedback!!! Too short? Too long? Any complaints (or praises) PLS COMMENT MINNA!!! Arigatou~

Kirino: Why is my captain so creepy... ;-;

Admin: Haha, he's not. Anticipate the next Chapter people~

By the way, please tell me if the story doesn't make sense~