A locked door, a rusty razor...

Yo~~ Admin here, Sorry for not updating! I've been reaaaaaaaaly busy... But anyways, I'm back! Sorry for the shyat that you're gonna read, my dear followers~~

P. S.

Someone give me a summary of the Sabody Arc? Inbox me~ Arigatou~~

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

There it was. That same dream that had been haunting me for the past 7 years. The memory that triggered it was always fresh in my mind when I woke up in the morning, and I have never forgotten it since...

Doflamingo used his weird powers to control my actions somehow. I flew towards my parents with a dagger in my hand. I couldn't help it. Doflamingo was controlling me. "I'm sorry Mom! Dad!" I whispered as the dagger in my hand was plunged into my mother's stomach. Her terrified screams rang throughout the silent village. Tears welled up in my eyes as I watched the woman that had raised me die slowly right in front of my eyes. And there was nothing that I could do about it. I couldn't even go to her side and cry. All I could do was watch in petrified silence as she bled to death. Then, just to make it worse, Doflamingo made me stab her arms, releasing a howl of pain from her lips. I couldn't even cry. My face was forcefully twisted into a smirk of satisfaction. "Fufufufufu... " The blond's sadistic laugh pierced the air. I took that as a tell-tale sign that it wasn't over. And I was right.

I slowly strolled over to my foster dad, who was helplessly lying on the floor. Stopping about 1 metre away from him, I drew back my arm, like I was going to throw a ball. Except it wasn't a ball. It was the knife, still drenched in my mother's blood. The knife hurtled towards him, and hit him in his side. I wondered if I had bad aim, or if it was all on purpose, to make him suffer and in the meantime break me inside. Doflamingo was decked out on our couch, watching the scene like it were a movie. "Why is this happening to me?! What did I ever do to this Warlord?! Why is he targeting me? A million possibilities flashed through my mind. Did that man send him? I wondered what would happen to me now. As my foster parents died, I was led through the door by the tall Doflamingo, his power still controlling my actions. He brought me to a little boat..

I woke up I drenched in sweat, my heart pounding wildly. I looked at my hands; they were stained with red. Blinking, I glanced at them again. They were perfectly normal. "Ughh.." I let out a sigh, rubbing my temples. *knock knock knock* "Kirino-chan!" Someone was pounding on my bedroom door, which was still locked. Opening the door, I almost collided into Penguin. "Woah What's wrong?" I inquired. I noticed that the entire crew was crowded outside in the hallway. They looked worried. "What?" I was beginning to think I had turned into a ghost.

"Do you feel faint or anything?" Shachi popped up beside Penguin, and they were on either side of me. I shook my head, puzzled. "What's going on?" I looked around nervously. "Kirino. You've been in this room for five days. What's going on?" Law's voice cut through the unnerving silence. I paled.

"FIVE DAYS?!!" I yelled. "That isn't possible!" All of a sudden, my vision clouded over. "W-wha-" My knees buckled underneath me but the captain rushed in at the same time and prevented me from falling down. "Get me some medi...." His voice faded as the world around me went blurry then everything went black...

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Sorry for being gone so long, Admin-san was having exams... But how is this chapter? Too long? Too short? Please comment! Or inbox me if you prefer that :)