Lord of Fire

Fire Village K side

Paytah was born in the fire village

Paytah was born in the fire village. As a child that was his whole world. He knew of nothing else. He grew up with his mother and three older brothers. He was a shy kid, always hiding behind his mother. Ironically he was afraid of fire. His brothers convinced him when he was little that fire was a monster that could gobble up the whole world if it wanted to. So when his mother taught  him how to control fire, it took him awhile before he became confident in his abilities. It was an unexpected shock when he was told that he was the next Lord of Fire. But now it was his moment to find the next Lord of Fire, his successor and apprentice.

The village didn't change much since he was a kid. He watched a class that was learning the basics of fire. Some, just like him, were scared of their power. Fire was a dangerous element if not used properly. Walking along some greeted him and lowered their heads. Through out his life he learned to act as though he was lower than them. It kind of bugged him when people would bow their heads towards him. They saw him as higher than them, but he never felt that way. He was born in the same village as them and practically had the same childhood as them. The only difference was that he had more responsibility and stronger abilities. Other than that he was no different than them. He was no god or anything like that. Instead of correcting them, he just let them greet him how ever they felt was appropriate. He decided to begin his search near the house he grew up in. But no luck. He tried another place closer to the market. Still no luck. He tried near one of the schools. Again, there was no one. Paytah was starting to get frustrated. It really shouldn't be this hard. Then again, he had to search the entire village.

"Where could they be?" He said to himself. He searched all day long but could not find them. It was getting dark and he was tired. He sighed feeling like a failure.  A women coming back from the market saw him and ran up to him not recognizing him.

"Excuse sir, are you lost?" She asked concerned.

"No. I'm just tired, I need to rest" he explained.

"Where is your home? I can take you there" she offered. He shook his head.

"I'm just visiting". He tried to continue walking but she just kept in pace with him.

"Do you have anywhere to stay for the night?". He stopped and looked at her.

"Actually now that I think about it I don't" he admitted. His old age was catching up to him. He didn't even think about where to stay for the night.

"You can stay with my family tonight if you want". He nodded gratefully.

"Thank you" he said to her, "that's very kind of you". She walked with him, showing the way to her house. When they got there she called for her children.

"Asher, Kindle, Chanyeol! Come and help me please!" She called out. Two young girls, that couldn't be older than 9, ran out and eagerly​ took the bags from their mother. Chanyeol came out too. He was quite a bit older than his little sisters. Looking at him, Paytah saw a tall handsome young man who had plenty of life and strength in him. "Chanyeol can you please help this man inside as I go help your sisters?"