Cross Dressing Male Reader x Kagami Taiga

Don't forget to comment throughout the story.

Requeseted By:  omy_uchiha

~

(M/N)'s p.o.v

A few weeks ago

"W-what?" I whisper to myself, my (E/C) orbs completely wide in shock. It feels like everything around me completely stopped as the whole stadium became completely quiet. A look of horror and sadness was written all over my face as tears started to brim the corner of my eyes.

Seirin had lost.

Seirin had lost to Touou.

I looked down to see every single member of Seirin look disappointed. Disappointed in themselves, like, they never even tried when they were playing. 'But you all played your heart out.' But that didn't matter now, because every single person on that court either had hair covering their eyes or a frown on their face.

But when I looked down at Kagami, I truly had no clue what he was thinking. He had the most unreadable expression on his face. Along with the fact that his bangs were covering his eyes, and a mixed aura was around him. It made my heart drop and my stomach turn, seeing my crush hurt like he is.

And after that day, the boys begun to train harder, to which I was there every step of the way. Well, behind the scenes anyways. You see, I'm not good with big crowds or a few people in general. Even being in one of my classes causes me to want to throw up. So, I decided to just create plays and training regiments in secret.

Ever since they lost, that one game would just, replay in my head over and over again to the point where I wrote down training methods. From stretches to conditioning. I planned out every single thing I could and luckily slipped the packet in Riko's locker before I was caught.

I didnt expect her to use it or even look at it, but it shocked me when I actually found out she was. I had to try my best not to smile when Teppei told me that their basketball practices had become almost torturous, brutal even. I didn't mean to make it that hard for them, but at the same time, I didn't want it to be easy either.

Soon enough, Kagami had finally gotten out of his 'I can only win by myself' stage and Seirin was finally on their way twords the winter cup. And to be honest, it scared the crap outta me. I didn't want another incident like Touou, I didn't want to see the look on everyone's faces. Especially Kagami's.

So, I took it apon myself to pay attention to every single player and write down notes on things I thought they should work on individually. I had to be sneaky, but I got my hands on the teams that would be playing. It was hard and headaching, but I recorded information about every team and made plays so Seirin could counter them.

I had plans from A to Z, leaving sticky notes in unsure places to making sure I left nothing untouched in every subject. I reread everything I had written a few things before I actually thought it was ready. And with a shaky sigh, I left the binder in the coaches office and quickly left before I was spotted.

A few days after I left the binder. I guess I shocked not only Riko, but everyone else on the team to the point where they were now looking for me so I could be the manager or the basketball team. Asking everyone who knew at least something about basketball and about the binder.