Uke Neko Male Reader x Kise Ryouta

Requested By: _winter_oshiha_

~

Kise Ryota's p.o.v

A few years ago

"L-Lucy....what? What are you doing?" I mumbled, but also gasping at the same time. The flowers in my hands fell to the floor, as well as the small box in my hand. Her brown eyes darted twords me, as wide as dinner plates. "K-Kise! What are you...doing here?" She asked, trying to play innocent.

"O-out of all days...you cheat on me...this one day.....where I truly just needed comfort..." her eyes widened at me and then at that guy on top of her. "I didn't know you were in a relationship" the orange haird guy grumbled, rolling off of her. "Now I feel like a dick" he said, slapping his forehead with the palm of his hand.

After that the guy had taken his stuff and left, leaving me and lucy in the room together, alone. She was hurriedly trying to put clothes on as I was walking twords her front door. "Kise wai-" I didn't even let her finish before slamming the door closed and storming down the apartment buildings stairs, my bangs covering my eyes.

^

"Kise look at me" (M/N) whispered, running his fingers through my hair. He's been trying to get me to express my emotions like I use to ever since the break up, but, I just feel really empty. "Kise please tell me something I can do to cheer you up, your even worrying Shiro." Ahh Shiro, (M/N)'s cute and adorable five month old son.

(M/N)'s been taking care of him ever since Shiro's father left and wouldn't come back. He has (M/N)'s (H/C) haired and his father's brown eyes. A lot of people thought that Shiro was my son because he looks a lot like me, but I was in a relationship, and since I was loyal, that would be impossible.

"There's nothing you can do (M/N), just let me be depressed" I whined, sighing into his stomach. "Even if I let you touch my ears?" He asked hopefully, causing me to raise an eyebrow in interest. "But you hate when people touch your ears" I sighed, sitting up slightly. "Yeah, I know. But if you touch them it might cheer you up. Don't touch them for too long though."

And so, I sat up correctly and poked at his right ear. It would twitch every time I touched it, which would make me laugh. What made me laugh even more is how his eye would twitch and his tail would sway back and forth everytime i touched them. So I decided to just cuddle with (M/N) and Shiro all day instead of getting my eyes clawed out.

^

It's been how many months now? Two? Three? Probably even four or five. I haven't really kept up with the days and weeks. But what I have been doing is hanging out with (M/N). He's made me forget about not only my ex, but my siblings anniversary as well. I get all depressed when I think about my sister's suicide, and (M/N) is always there to cheer me up.

Like right now actually. We had just left the grave yard site about thirty minutes ago and (M/N) literally forced me to change into PJ'S and stuffed cookies into my mouth. "Transformers or Fast And The Ferious: Tokyo Drift" he asked seriously, holding up both DVD's for me to choose. We both looked at each other and nodded, instantly having the same idea.