Living with the Trolls (A Homestuck Fanfiction)

(Lol, I realize that this is probably the worst idea ever, but hey, whatever, I tried.And all humans and trolls belong to Andrew Hussie except Puck.)

"Okay Puck, we're counting on you to tell us what the trolls are actually like. Are you sure you can handle it," John asked Puck.

Puck nodded, knowing what she had to do. She had to go though the worldly portal to see what the troll 'allies' are like. Actually, to see if they are being completely truthful with them. John thought it was the best idea, since Terezi killed him, but in a different time, or so he said. Puck didn't really understand the whole time thing. She was going to ask Dave to explain it to her when she met with her colorful text company and was able to use a way of communication. 

"Don't worry John, I got this. Just think, if these guys are out to get us, I'll be the one to die, kinda like a warning to the rest of you. I'm willing to do that for my friends' safety," Puck said, vision getting a bit blurry from the tears.

John quickly gave in and fell into his friend's chest, tears bursting from his eyes. Puck stood plainly, unfazed by her friend, until she gently wrapped her arms around John, petting his head. Tears soon slipped off of her face, but she refused to look at her friend. Moments passed, the two friends crying together.

"John, I think I should go now." Puck said, her voice cracking a bit. 

John quickly collected himself off of Puck, glasses all fogged up. He propped his glasses atop his head, vigorously wiping his tears away. Puck sent him a soft smile before walking over to him.

"John," Puck gave a peck to his forehead and pulled away, "I'll miss you."

John got a quick glimpse of his female friend before she stepped into the portal.