Red Shades, Clown Fellow, and Horn Pile Naps

Puck closed her eyes as she began to appearify, even if closing her eyes was unnecessary because she was moving so quickly through space. The whole process seemed mind blowing, but Puck didn't bother thinking about it. When she opened her eyes, 12 beings (which she assumed to be the trolls) were staring at her. She smiled nervously and waved. Everything was silent before the red shades troll spoke up.

  "I don't understand, why is everyone so quiet?" 

  Puck decided that now would be a good time to intoduce herself.

  "Uh, hello, my name is Puck Nowls," she said, offering a friendly smile.

  Terezi smiled her playful smile. "I can smell your delicious blood from here, so you're a human." The last words she giggled out.

  "Yup, I am."

  "Well then, this should make the trip a bit more interesting. By the way, my name is Terezi Pyrope."

  Puck walked over to Terezi and looked at her shades. She smiled as she looked into them as she noted important features of the female she was talking to, such as the cane Terezi was leaning on.

  "Wow, those are some killer red shades you have Terezi!"

  "Thanks," she said as she wore a smug smile and looked at one of the males, "Red is my favorite color."

  Terezi shuffled to the male, with that smile still on her face. She stood next to him and the male looked worrily at her, as if expecting her to do something. A few moments pasted when the male gave up. His guard was down, Terezi went for the attack, licking the male's face. The male let out an angry roar.

  Puck laughed nervously as she inched away from where the red shades girl left her. A honk was heard from across what seemed to be a lab room. When she turned to see what it was, her face nearly met a the rubbery wrath of a unicycle. Her single instict was to duck, cover, and close her eyes. She heard a few chuckles from above her causing her to open one eye and peer up at the person. A childish smile appeard on her face when she saw the clown fellow, but it quickly turned into a frown.

  "Is it over?" Puck chirped.

  The clown fellow chuckled again before answering.

  "Sorry sis, I didn't motherfucking mean for my fucking diabolical contraption to come at you. It doesn't really fly off like that."

  "Okay, as long as you didn't mean it, because if you did, I would have cried."

  The tall troll's broad smile turned upsidedown. "Oh."

  Puck scratched her arm and looked up at him.

  "So... Bro, what's your name?"

  "It's Gamzee Makara," Gamzee said, smile returning, "What's your motherfucking name again sis? I wasn't really listening the first motherfucking time."

  The human girl let out a giggle before telling Gamzee her name again.

  "That's chill, you wanna motherfucking chill with me and Tavbro in the horn pile?"

  Puck gave a shrug and let Gamzee lead the way.

  _______________________________________________________________________

  Trying to stay light on their feet, Gamzee brought Puck to the horn pile. They were being quiet because there was a very sleepy Tavros on the horn pile. Puck found out his full name because seconds ago Gamzee gave a brief introduction on him to Puck.

  She looked down at the drowsy troll and couldn't help but smile. Puck just wanted to pinch Tavros's cheeks all day. Gamzee looked down at the short human girl, seeing she was pretty distacted. He threw an arm over her shoulder. 

  "Feel motherfucking free to get your nap on here."

  "Okay."

  Moments passed and Puck has yet to move to the pile, so Gamzee simply gave her a push in the most friendliest way possible. The noise from the many horns was spread throughout the room, causing some groans and sighs. 

  "Fine," Puck said making a pouting face to Gamzee, "But if my dreamself gets killed, it's your fault."

  "Okay sis," The clown fellow said before crashing on the horns, getting the same reaction as Puck did.

  ___________________________________________________________________

OH SWEET BBYS, I AM SO SORRY GUYS, I'VE BEEN JUST SO LAZY AND UPSET BECAUSE I HAD TO REWRITE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE FORGIVE ME! So obviously the next few chapters are going to be pretty boring because it's introductions. You should let me know if there are any spelling mistakes or shit because I am up at twelve in the morning posting this. Suggestions and constructive criticism is always welcomed with open arms. AGAIN, I'M SORRY AND I LOVE YOU ALL FOR TELLING ME TO CONTINUE, I WOULD HUG YOU ALL IF I COULD! /ollie outies into the center of the earth