Chill Bro, Silk Girl, and Cat Puns

It was too late, Puck took a quick turn.

HONK

"Shit!"

The sound of honks filled to room again, and so did sighs and groans. Puck's voice was a bit raspy, not only from just getting up, but from yelling such a curse word. With her blood shot eyes, she turned to see if her horn pile buddies were still with her. Tavros was still there, looking like he just got up too and was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. 'I probably woke him up, oops', Puck thought to herself. 

"Sorry," Puck chirped.

"Uh, it's okay", Tavros slired in a yawn.

Puck couldn't help but smile at this. After a moment or two, the human girl stuck out her hand to the troll, since after all, they didn't properly meet.

"I'm Puck", she said with a toothey grin, "And you're Tavros, right?"

He lifted a brow at Puck, hesitantly putting his hand in hers as he felt pretty skeptical about her knowing his name. He questioned Puck about it, which she answered, putting his petty suspisions to rest. 

"So, uh, Gamzee already told you about me?" Tavros said, a smile appearing on his face.

"Yeah, he said that you were 'a pretty chill bro'."

Tavros put on a slight smile. "That's Gamzee uh, for you."

Puck nodded off in agreement. An awkward silence soon arose before Puck finally told Tavros that she wanted to meet the other trolls.

"Uh, okay. Maybe you, me, and Gamzee could um, all hang out together later?"

"Definitely."

__________________________________________________________________________

Humming with her hands stretched out for safety, Puck had her eyes closed, letting her feet lead her to the next stranger. She soon found her hands in some very soft, long hair. The complete opposite of her short, brown hair. Don't get me wrong, Puck did have reasonably soft hair, but the hair she was running her fingers through now almost felt like silk. Puck brought the hair to her face, gently rubbing them together.

"EEEEEEEK! What the glub are you doin?!"

Puck's eyes shot open and drifted to the sound of the shreaking; the girl with the silk hair. She only caught a glimps of Silk Girl's looks; she seemed to have fins on her cheeks, but that was the only thing she saw of the girl before a guy who also had fin cheeks decked her in the face. 

Puck was a good girl. She rarely disobeyed her parents when they were alive. She had great friends who ended up persuading her to play this stupid game. The main one though, is she never got into fist fights. She didn't fight. Not with people anyways. She had no idea what it felt like to be punched in the face. 

The cold floor hit Puck's shoulder hard and she began to slide on it. She knew two facts before she passed out, one being that she was going to have cuts on her shoulder, and two being her face was going to be swollen and look like a blueberry. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Puck's eyes began to flicker open to see Gamzee, Tavros, and a troll girl she hasn't met yet. She took a look at the girl and first notice that she didn't have long hair, so this troll girl couldn't possibly be Silk Girl. This troll girl had shoulder length hair and a blue hat to cover most of it.  The hat had a cat face on it, causing Puck to smile, but when she did her face began to hurt like all hell. Her hands shot to her cheek, cradling it in any hope that it might ease the pain. 

The two troll boys shot up from their seats, ready to jump into action if Puck was in any serious pain. She let out a small chuckle.

"Don't worry guys, I'm fine!" Puck said, even though it was clearly a lie.

Her whole face had become lightly swollen, and her cheek was about five times worse. That shoulder of hers was shreaded. It was clearly going to leave scars. How was she suppose to explain that to John with out him freaking out? 

Puck let out a deep sigh, but her eyes shot open and they were staring at the girl again. 

"I would offer you a smile, but I can't do that at the moment. So how about a fist bump instead?"

The girl let out a giggle before getting up to fist bump Puck. The girl also took this opportunity to tell the human her name.

"My name is Nepeta!" She said proudly.

"Isn't that, like, catnip or something?"

"I don't know." Nepeta chirped. 

'Right, she probably doesn't know what that is', Puck thought to herself.

Once they fist bumped, Nepeta took a seat next to Puck. The human girl scratched the back of her head awkwardly with her good arm. She asked who was the guy that punched her.

"It was Eridan Ampurra," Nepeta said with a growl.

Puck laughed.

"That guy looked like such a hipster- wait, did you just purr?" 

"Yup, I use cat puns whenefur pawsible!"

Puck tried to smile.

"That's so cute!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS LOOK, I FINISHED THE THIRD CHAPTER! I REALLY WANT TO HUG YOU ALL! HOW COULD THIS STORY GET OVER 200 VIEWS?! YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE! YOU GET ALL OF THE AWARDS, ALL OF THEM! Hey, just a quick thing, I could use some ideas for the next chapter. It would really help a whole lot because I suck and plus it would make me happy to see you guys getting involved with the making of the story. SO SUGGESTIONS ARE STRONGLY SUGGESTED! See what I did there? Oh, okay, I know I'm a huge dork. Anyway, let me know if there is anything incorrect and stuff. OTHER THAN THAT, I LOVE YOU ALL!