Chapter 3:

Club Opening Night

Omniscient 

Pacing the floor, Keith chewed on his bottom lip trying to calm his nerves. He invited his dad to come and see it. His dad answered and said he would come, which is why he was so nervous.

Rebecca walked in with Wolf behind her.

"Nigga!"Wolf yelled slapping Keith's back.

"You guys scared me, I didn't even hear you guys come in."Keith mumbled.

"We  just came to check on you, you better not be stressing yourself out Keith."Rebecca stated sternly.

"I'm not."Keith lied. He was only stressing because he hopes his dad was coming. He just wanted to make his dad proud.

"Mhmm, let's go. The Dj is about to introduce you." Nodding, both Keith and Wolf followed behind Rebecca.

Walking, out Keith stood on the balcony part looking down at all the people that showed up. Smiling, he was satisfied with the number of people that was there. He just wishes his dad will show up...

"Ana calm down!"Anaya yelled as her best friend got ready to throw her shoe at a girl.

They were in a heated argument because Ana was dancing on the girls boyfriend, or so she says But Ana didn't care.

"Bitch it's a club, if you ain't want  your man to get danced you should've been with him."Ana yelled.

"Whatever."The girl mumbled walking away.

"That's what I thought bitch." Shaking her head, Anaya watched as her brothers Anthony and Michael walked over to them.

"What happened?"

"Stupid hoes that's all."Ana answered. 

"We should've just stayed home."Anaya mumbled. This is exactly why she hates going out because Anastasia always has someone wanting to fight her. Or one of her ex lovers shows up.

Anthony shook his head,"Get up there."

"No."Anaya shook her head, she hated when her brothers were around because they tried bossing her around since she is the youngest. 

"Yes."Sighing, Anaya stomped up to the V.I.P section instead of arguing.

"Sorry."Anastasia mumbled sitting next to her best friend.

"It's whatever, I'm just ready to go"Anaya was officially over the club and just wanted to sleep.

Anastasia watched as the club owner walked out and began speaking.

"Thank you everyone for coming out and showing support. I really appreciate it, this the first club I opened in New York. I hope you guys are enjoying yourself and again thank you."Keith said.

Anaya sighed standing up as she stood she felt someone staring at her, but she didn't know who.

"Bitch! He is staring at you"Anastasia yelled.

"Who?"

"The club owner."Looking over he was indeed staring at her.

"So."Anaya shrugged.

"Girl you are so dumb."

"Ima get a job here. I like the way this club is set up and they get more shmoney."Anastasia twerked making Michael get behind her.

"Eww stop."Anaya gagged.

"Shit, it ain't my fault she twerking ad shit. Then she got her ass out too. Oh yeah."