(Next Morning)

Omniscient.

Anaya yawned and stretched quietly getting out of the bed and going to use the restroom. Anaya smiled at Keith sleeping she felt like he was getting some good, well needed sleep. After she brushed her teeth and did the other hygiene, she walked downstairs to his kitchen. Sitting at the island she checked her phone seeing she had a couple texts from Anastasia.

(Text Messages)

Bestie-Ho where are you?- 9:59pm

Bestie-You better be gettin dick! - 10:01pm

Bestie-Alright, I'm staying at your house. Get dicked down sus!!! - 10:07pm

Bestie:Goodnight  love you! - 10:10pm

Smiling, Anaya laughed texting her best friend. After texting Ana back, Anaya decided she would cook breakfast for her and Keith. 

Keith smiled watching her dance around the kitchen cooking. He just woke up to loud music playing in his kitchen. He wasn't mad that that's how she woke him up, he had a good amount of sleep and really did appreciate and need the sleep.

 Walking up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist scaring her.

"You scared me."Anaya whined pushing Keith away from him. 

Chuckling, Keith apologized.

"I could get used to this. Ya know?"Keith told Anaya sitting on the counter top watching her finish cooking.

"Yeah. But we're always really busy, sooo..."Anaya trailed off sitting his plate infront of him. It had French Toast, Omelet, Bacon, Potatoes, and Grits.

"Wife Material."Keith mumbled under his breath, but Anaya still heard. He hadn't had a good steady meal like this in a while, he usually skips meals or orders take out, which is rare.

"Babe, slow down or you'll choke."Anaya said

Ignoring her, he continued to eat his food. Getting full off of just the French Toast and Bacon, Anaya pushed the plate away from her.

Keith got down from the counter going to wash the dishes. Anaya sat on the counter now on her phone. Scrolling through her news feed on instagram.

"I have to head to work in a little bit."Keith stated making Anaya pout. She really enjoyed his company and didn't want to have to leave him so early.

"Fix your face love. We'll see each other again, just facetime. For now." Anaya still sat there pouting.

Chuckling, Keith stood between her legs placing his hands on her waist.

"How about our next date. Next week? Yeah?"Keith asked.

"Okaaayy. We're just always away from each other for so long."Anaya shrugged playing with her fingers blushing in embarrassment now realizing  how clingy she was being.

"Sorry. I'm being clingy."

"It's all good."Keith pecked her lips, "I like having your company."

Anaya smiled at him this is the first guy that Anaya felt comfortable around. He doesn't like her for just her looks or what's in her pants, he likes her for who she is and how real she is. Anaya didn't want to rush anything so she just decided to enjoy the pace they were going at.

"What time do you have to be in?"Anaya asked getting down from the counter.

"In about 30 minutes."Keith pulled Anaya into him hugging her.