(Just a heads up I'm skipping two months..)

Anaya Ivy.

"Hi mommy."Anaya smiled walking into the small cafe. Her and her mother needed to hang out. So they were having a little girls day.

"Hi honey. Como você está?"Shannon asked (How are you?)

"I'm good mommy how are you?"

"Good, you look cute princess." Shannon told her daughter picking up the menu.

"Thank you."

"It feels like we haven't seen or talked in forever mom. I missed you."

"I missed you too. Seems like something is stealing you from me..Hmm?"Shannon knew that her daughter was seeing someone, she could tell by how secretive she tried being about it. But she can tell when her children her being kept happy.

Giggling, Anaya pushed her hair out of her face.

"Thank you."She said to the waiter as he sat their food down.

"Ay,Não tente esconder isso de mim."(Don't try to hide it from me)

"Mommy."Anaya whined. Keith and her have been hanging out a lot lately. Tonight would be their third date they've been on in the last two months. Only because they both have really busy schedules so they aren't always able to hang out.

But they do keep in contact, they're always face timing or talking on the phone.

"Anaya, it's fine I understand. But don't fall to hard, I don't want you being in the state you were last time."Sighing, Anaya nodded understanding where her mom was coming from.

After talking and drinking a little, they were on to shopping. Sitting outside of the dressing room, Anaya answered Keith's text waiting for her mom to come out.

Mr.Owner- Your ready for our date tonight beautiful?

--Of course, I just can't wait to see you. It's been so long!  

Mr.Owner-I know baby. I just been busy. But I have to go, I'll see you tonight..

--Okay, see you tonight..

"How does this look lovebug?"Her mom asked finally  coming out doing a spin..

"Oooh hot mama!!"Anaya smiled clapping. Her mom sported a red dress that stopped right above her knees.

Blushing, Shannon shook her head..

"You should get it mommy."Anaya told her mom.

"You think your father will like it?"

"Duh, he likes you in anything."

"Okay, I'll get it."

After shopping around for a while they were on their way to Anaya's parents house.

"When are we going to meet this guys lovebug?"Her mom asked sitting on the couch next to her.

"Mommy! We aren't even official. We're just hanging out."

"Okay, I still want to meet him. You guys may spend the rest of your lives with each other."Shannon shrugged.

"Mom,it's too early to tell."Just then her dad walked in.

"Too early for what? Your ass better not be pregnant Anaya."Anthony, her dad said.

Smacking her lips she slightly rolled her eyes annoyed at the fact that he would say that.

"Dad, I can't get pregnant unless I'm sexually active. I'm celibate mister."Anaya explained.

"Better be."Anthony kissed on his wife.