Chapter 3

{A/N: I hope you guys don’t hate me, I finally got out of my writers block and had stuff to write but this chapter’s sooooo short… I’m sorry L

Xx I hope you enjoy it)

The metal park bench warms up the fabric of my electric blue shorts, which warms up my pale blue thighs. I flick through messages on my phone from various companies eash asking me for the same thing, money. I wait in the what I think is the ‘centre’ of central park, my phone shows the time of 10:09 and I start to question if that mystery call was just my imagination. I think back on last night but I can’t put my finger on whose voice it was, I know the danger of fufiling the wishes of someone whose voice I kinda reconigze but I did weigh up the pro’s and con’s and right now kidnap is a pro, al least that way my father won’t think I could have done anything to stop his jail sentence.

“Hey Flora, I’m guessing you decided you wanted to see me again, that’s a relief, I don’t know how I’d handle rejection” a familiar cocky, yet sexy voice fills my ears and my eyes flick up to the familiar celebrity.

 I stifle a sigh of annoyance and dissapointment. It’s not that I don’t like Liam, its just with dad’s sittuation I don’t have time for a sexy, muscluler, tanned ….. Concentrate Flora!!!

“You, called me?” I ask my voice coming out shocked.

“Yes did you come here excpecting someone different?” He asks raisng both his eyebrows in ammusment.

 “I didn’t know who I excpected, I hardly recongized your voice” I admit sheepishly.

“Tsk, Tsk, Flora” He says shaking his head.

“ I could have been some crazy rapist” He says a glint of misheif in his eyes.

“In fact, I still might be” He adds, sitting way too close to me on the bench.

My heart beats faster has he snakes a strong arm around my waist sliding me into him.

I scream, out of fear and out of annoyance. “RAPE, HEL-“ I scream as loud as possible and his eyes widen in surprise clamping to big hands over my mouth.

“That was mature” He mutters, I shake my head andslide back to my original position on the bench.

“So, Mr. Woods, what do you want from me?” I say in a professional like tone.

“It’s Liam, and I have a proprosition for you” He says, running a hand through his hair.

I shift to look at him steadily. “What would be in it for me?” I ask and he smirks.

“The realese of your father” I take and inward gasp, how would he know about that? “And some cash, name your price” he says flashes his perfect straight, white teeth in a million dollar smile.

“What do you need me, to do?” I ask biting my lip in curiousity.

“Well, my manager thinks I need more publicity and to him, a girlfriend, fits the cut” he says drawling out the word girlfriend.

“So what do you want me to do?” I ask, butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

“I need you, to be my fake gilfriend”