6) Memories

"Well, what happened was that someone placed a bomb inside a cart that brought us food. Almost everyone was dead. They thought I was dead. So they sent out a letter saying I was. I woke up 5 days later after the letter was sent. They were shocked, I told them I would tell you myself. But I needed to stay in the hospital for a while because some of my limbs were literally blown off. I was going to call you but in Iran we had no connection to the states."
"Wow that's amazing, I bet I can speak for the all of us when saying that we're glad your alive." Rachel's mom stated.
"Yea, I know that my sister is in good hands. Just asking, are you planning to get your own apartment, because she gets so exhausting being around."
"Oh haha. It's so funny I almost forgot to laugh." Rachel deadpanned.
"Actually, I was going out today to see about getting a job and getting us a house." Gaku wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead. After they all finished, Rachel's mom cleaned up the dishes, Daisuke and Lily watched tv and Rachel and Gaku went upstairs. Upstairs Gaku sat on Rachel's bed while she took her phone off the phone. Gaku took the tv remote and searched through the channels, when he landed a movie, Minions. He laughed like a little kid, Rachel watched the whole thing and laughed. Rachel unlocked her phone and saw she got a text message from Tristan. 'Oh my gosh, I forgot all about him' She read the text message.
'Hey Rachel, I'm not busy today, so I was wondering if your available can we hang out later today.'
'Hey, I'm not busy, what do you want to do?'
Tristan replied almost instantly.
'How about I pick you up at 1:00, we go to the movies and go out to eat?'
'Yea that sounds great see you then.'
Rachel locked her phone and looked up. Gaku was staring right at her.
"Why you smiling so big?" Rachel stopped smiling quickly she had forgotten about him.
"Well I was texting a good friend of mine, and she said a joke that was funny."
"I know your lying." He then snatched the phone from her. He unlocked it and searched to her most recent messages. He read through it quickly. He looked up and his eyes flowed with jealousy and fury.
"What did I tell you about him? You also lied to me."
"He's just my friend-"
"That you've kissed!"
"It was a one time thing."
"Does he know that?"
"No.."
"Exactly, your not going. Your going to stay here with me."
"I'll let him know that I already have someone, and I'm going." Rachel snatched her phone back and put some sandals on. She walked to a nearby park while Gaku followed slowly behind her. He hid behind a tree while she sat down on a bench. Rachel did a couple taps and put the phone to her ear. Gaku waited to see who she was calling.
"Hey Tristan it's Rachel, are you busy?"
"Not really I'm already ready, what's up."
"Well I have issues right now, can you pick me up?"
"Yea text me the address I'll be there in 20, bye."
"Bye." Rachel hung up and texted him the address. Gaku eyes glowed with hatred and jealousy. 'How could she disobey me? I'm better than him! I'm going to take her home right now!' Gaku stood up and stalked towards her. Rachel heard and turned her head.
"I told you, your not going with him." Rachel stood up and Gaku grabbed her arm. She jerked it away.
"I can go where ever I want with who I want! Your not my dad." Gaku grabbed her arm again and started dragging her. She pulled but to no avail with his iron grip.
"Help someone!." She screamed. Suddenly they heard a speeding car rush towards them. They both looked and the driver got out, Tristan.
"Tristan, thank goodness can you help me." Gaku glares at him but he ignored and pushed him back.
"Back off, she's my girlfriend. You mess with her you mess with me." Gaku growled and wrapped his arm around Rachel's waist and pulled her towards his chest.
"I know the truth, she's mine. You know about Gaku? Yea that's me. So instead of putting your hands on MY girlfriend, try telling the truth."
"Then why did she scream? Doesn't sound like she loves you now does she." Rachel pushed herself off his chest.
"We had a fight, that's why I called you."  Tristan nodded his head,
"Ok then lets go I have some things to talk about." Rachel took his hand and they went into the car. Gaku was stunned. The car drove off and he ran after it. 'This Tristan guy, is getting in my way. Well when they come back he's going to regret ever being in the way.' Gaku laughed insanely inside his head while walking towards Rachel's head.