share

Hi❣️Nice to meet you!

I'm Mysty () — a partnered Wattpad Creator, twice Featured Author, Wattys Award Winner, Senior Wattpad Ambassador, and the manager of Wattpad's official nonfiction account.

Welcome to THE SANGHA, our reading & wellness club! The goal of this community is to make everyone involved happier and better for their time on Wattpad.

🚫 Please do not spam requests! 10 or so a day would be nice, thank you. ❤️‍🩹

Below are 🧡s. Each one is designed to better our lovely community here!

🧡#1

*****Join the club if you'd like, or simply use the other resources in this book!*****

To join the club:

Follow MissMysteryGame

Comment "I'm in!" on this chapter.

Club Benefits

👉You may apply for Book of the Month.

Why be a member? I've considered removing the requirement before, but I need a good way to track membership, first of all, and second of all it demonstrates a level of commitment to the club. Troublemakers in this club are invariably non-members, for instance. But don't feel like you must join!

Other Stuff!

🧡 In chapter 2, learn about Wattpad tips!

🧡 In chapter 3, tell the club how you're doing! Are you feeling all right?

🧡 In chapter 4, look for long-term readers and friends!

🧡 In chapter 5, advertise your story, seek V4V, and also R4R!

🧡 In chapter 6, enter your book for Book of the Month! (members only)