Sleep with me Officer~(Edited)

Levi's POV

"Hello Officer~" the brat said slowly walking over to the bed. I was about to jump out of bed, but something pulls on my leg. A chain? How- when did that get there? "O-oi brat! What the hell is this?! What did you do?" I ask trying to free myself from the chain attached to my leg. "Awe~ Does the little policeman want to be set free~?" he said, teasingly.

This bastard's got a habit of mocking people... Tch! Fucking annoying! "Let. Me. Go." I demand, pulling at the restraint. He smirks and leans on the bed, looming above me. I click my tongue at this and pull my fist back, striking a punch that he caught with ease. He takes both of my wrists and holds them above my head, slamming me back down on the bed. He takes off his belt with his free hand and ties my wrists to the headboard.

"Oh yeah, my name is Eren by the way. Eren Jaeger. I do hope to hear you scream it~"

He pulls my shirt up and caresses my stomach. I try not to squirm or show weakness and hold back a moan when he brushes over my nipples. He must've noticed because he then begins to pinch and pull at them. I (temporarily) lose control of my voice and moan louder than I would've expected to. "E-ERE-!" I cut myself off, refusing to make anymore noise.

"Aww~ Officer~ Why'd you stop~? What were you going to say~?" he teases, leaning his head down at my chest and sucks on them. "Ngh! Damn... brat..." I say between clenched teeth. I try so hard not to moan, but of course the brat doesn't give up. He reaches a hand down and unbuckle my pants, pulling them down to my ankles. He gets off me and begins to remove the cuffs from my feet.

"Now, now~... If you dare resist, I'll chop your feet off." he threatens, his voice dark. He moves up to face me and kisses me roughly, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I melt into the kiss as I couldn't move from him pinning my legs together. After what felt like forever, we broke apart for air. I pant heavily from the lack of air, still glaring at him.

"How about we get started? I'm running on a tight schedule." he says, spreading my legs. "N-no stop! Let go!" I yelled trying to close my legs, but I was too weak from the kiss. I don't usually wear underwear so I was completely exposed. He trailed a finger down my stomach to my entrance. "S-stop!" Too late. He plunged his finger in and a slight pain shot up my spine with a bit of discomfort.

"T-take it out~!" I say, but he continues and adds another finger and thrusts the two digits until he reaches a spot inside me that makes me shriek and jerk my hips. He adds another and my head spins... I moan quietly and squirm a bit more. I can't let this bastard best me! "Hmm~ You seem ready to me~" he says before positioning himself at my entrance. My eyes widened as I realized what he was about to do. "N-no! P-please no... Eren- NO!!" I shout before he thrusts hard into me.

Pain shot up my spine, but this time... This time it hurt like a bitch! He thrusted at different angles until he hits that spot inside me that turns my cries of pain into screams of pleasure. He repositions himself so he'd hit that spot everytime. I throw my head back and arch my spine, involuntarily thrusting down to meet his thrusts.

He chuckles lightly and speeds up his thrusting while removing his belt from my bound wrists. I immediately wrap my arms around him, nails digging into his back as I screamed out in pleasure. "Ah yes~! So big~! There, there! Right there~ Oh god yesss~! E-Eren~!" I babble as he went faster, spurred on by the dirty talk.

He lifts me so I'm sitting on his lap. He thrusts up into me, while moving my hips to meet his. He continues this pattern until I'm bouncing on his cock at the speed of light. I scream to the heavens as I feel his meat rubbing vigorously at my walls and pounding my prostate. I shouldn't be enjoying this, but holy fuck he is good!

He begins to jerk me off at the same speed as his thrusts and I'm almost confident that his back is bleeding. I throw my head back, shaking violently. My vocabulary becomes very limited.

"Shit~! Fuck, fuck, FUCK~!! E-Er-En! CuMmInG!! Ah!Ah!Ah!"

After a few more thrusts, I cum hard on my chest and stomach. I hear Eren grunt and feel something warm fill me. He collapses on top of me and says something I couldn't make out. Everything goes dark.

______________Timeskip_________________

It's been two weeks now... The brat moved us to his 'home' due to my absence causing people to search for me. His home is off the map, in some deserted area, which took two days travel. It's actually kinda peaceful in a sense... It almost makes me wonder why he'd do the things he does or how he does it...

I'm currently bent over his desk with my ass on display. My hands were cuffed behind my back. "Heh. That's quite a sight, my precious little officer~" Eren purred in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "S-sto-AHHH!" I scream out as he shoves his tongue inside my ass. He holds my cheeks apart as he tongue fucks me, making me squirm. I feel his wet muscle glide along my insides.

Right when I was about to come, he removes his tongue and massages my ass, before positioning himself at my entrance. "E-Ere-... wai-HYAHH!" I'm once again cut off when he rams into me hard and fast.

He didn't bother to wait for me to adjust. He doesn't even bother to slow down! "W-wai-! E-Ere-n... N-not so~ AHHHH~~!" I moan uncontrollably as he slams into my prostate over and over again. He turns me to my side so he could have easier access to it, hitting it harder and harder.

Tears began to form in my eyes as he drilled into me mercilessly. "I-I'm close. Levi~!" he moans speeding up to an inhuman pace. My eyes roll back and saliva spills from my lips from the immense pleasure running through my body. "Where do you want me to cum? If I like the answer, you'll get a reward~" he asked, thrusting sloppily. "I-in-... Inside! Please! I-I wanna feel... Eren's-..." I moan having lost all control of my mind, voice and body...

He smirks and grunts, releasing his load into my ass as I release on his desk. We pant heavily as he collapses on me, pulling me close. He keeps his cock buried inside me. "Now that was amazing." he says. After a couple of minutes, he gets up and carries me over to the bed. "How about another round?" he asks kissing my neck. I whimper at the contact.

Oh freckled jesus, I wish Hanji were here to save me...