Bear My Children Officer~(Edited)

Eren's POV

"... Eren..." he hesitates. "I... I can't." I feel my chest clench as I slowly let go of him. I drop my head for a moment before he brought his hands to my face. "I can't leave you..." he says. Wait what! I smile with glee. I couldn't hear a thing he said after that, but I didn't care! He's mine!

Levi's POV

This bastard isn't even listening! Whatever. I'm sure he wouldn't want to know about the.... Extra people... I'm not going to get into it... He squeezes me tighter, almost suffocating me in his embrace. This time I hug him back, his whispers of sweet nothings hitting my ears.

_________Another Week Later__________

I sit back on the sofa watching TV. I bet Eren was out killing people like usual... Bastard. I turn up the volume: '-and the mass murderer, Eren Jaeger has yet to be spotted as no attacks have occurred since the disappearance of our much loved police officer and agent, Levi Ackerman.' I pause. Wait. No attacks? Then where the hell...?

I hear the door open and Eren walks into the room. "Hey, Eren?" "Yes love?" he responds sweetly, kissing below my ear. "What have you been up to? Ever since we... You know... There hasn't been a single crime done by you at all." I said, looking at him suspiciously. "Oh... About that, I've already achieved my goal, so there is no reason for me to continue." he said simply.

Goal? "What goal?" I asked. "You are mine~" he said and began to kiss down my neck to my collarbone. "Nngh! E-ren~ Wai- Ahh~" I moan as he pulls my shirt off and licks one of my nipples while pinching the other. He moved his free hand down to my pants, slipping into them and stroked my erect member. I moan louder and clutch at his hood.

"E-Ere- We can't... I-I'm- Ahhh~~" I tried to speak, but it was impossible since he was jerking me off like a mad man. I tremble as I was nearing my release before he stops. I jerk my hips forward wanting to feel more of that burning pleasure, but he retracts his hand and pulls away. "Ereeen~" I whine, making him chuckle.

"I promised I wouldn't do anymore unless you were ready~" he teases. This bastard! I swear I'll kill him! I couldn't form words so I nodded in need of his touch. "Sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand sign language~" he says his breath tickling my ear. "Mmmh~!" I pull him down and grind against his hard on, earning a moan from him.

"Oh you shouldn't have done that." he says before flipping me onto my stomach, yanking my pants off. Oh god he isn't going to- "AHHH~! EREN~!" He did... I've already gotten used to his rough treatment when he gets turned on. He always forgets to prepare me when does and enters me dry. Of course, it hurts like hell, but after a while it feels amazing.

"F-faster! Ah~! H-h-har-der~ Oh~ Yes! T-there~! E-Eren~ Ah~! Yess~!" I moan/scream as he hammers into my prostate. I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder and moaned louder. He sucks on the bitemark he left and covers my shoulders and upper back with hickeys. "Oh Levi~... You're amazing!" he grunts as he speeds up and thrusts harder than I thought possible.

Within minutes, we found our release and collapse on the sofa, panting heavily. "Hey... Levi?" Eren calls between pants. "Yes?" "Can we go another round? I wanna make a kid." he says with pleading eyes. I laughs lightly. "You already have... Two actually." I say rubbing his head. "What?!" he shoots up looking at me. I grin and place his hand on my stomach.

"Eren... I'm pregnant."

To Be Continued...