Don't Go Officer~(Edited)

Eren's POV

Well... That was fun. Levi's currently sleeping (or passed out) next to me on our bed. We went for about three or four rounds before he stopped moving. At first I was worried that he was dead, but he was still breathing. I love my little officer... Ever since my first encounter with him, I couldn't stop thinking about him... Hell even before that encounter, he's known as 'Humanity's Strongest Policeman'. He never shows any attention or interest to anyone. I wanted him. Now I have him.

I peer down at my naked lover. He has bite marks and hickeys littering his beautiful pale skin. His once pink nipples, now red from previous activities... His swollen red lips... Hair dishevelled... All from my touch...

Awwww! He's just so fucking sexy! I sighed heavily and snuggled closer to Levi. Meh, I'll fuck him again later today.

____________Later today_______________

"Eren... How long are you going to keep me captive? Haven't you had enough already?" Levi asks as I lower him onto my bed, taking his clothes off. "... Of course not. You're staying with me forever~" I say and begin kissing and licking his neck. He let out a delicious moan, before pushing me back a bit forcefully.

"L-look. Eren. I can't stay here and I don't want to stay here! I have friends who need me! I want to go home!" he says. The look on his face tells me that he's trying not to appear weak. "Oh honey... You are home. I sold your old house to a couple of real estate agents. No one will find you. Don't worry I'm here for you-" "WHAT?! You- you sold my house?!" he yelled tears streaming from his eyes. I don't understand... He should be happy. I did this for him.

"It doesn't make sense to keep a house you'll never go back to." I said. He snaps. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'NEVER GO BACK TO'? IT'S MY HOUSE! HOW COULD YOU JUST BREAK YOUR WAY INTO MY LIFE AND CHANGE EVERYTHING?!" he screamed. The answer to this was too obvious. I slammed my hand on the headboard, intimidating him.

"The same way I broke into your ass." Shit. That came out wrong. I didn't mean to say it like that... It was supposed to be a joke. He just stares at me. No longer sad, scared, angry or confused. Just blank. "Huh... I'm sorry... I guess forgot I was dealing with a heartless killer..." he says getting up. I stop him before he could crawl off the bed, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Officer, wait. I didn't mean that! I love you!" I say. He tenses up. "Let go..." he said, unmoving. I held on tighter. "No."

"Let go."

"No."

"Eren, let go."

"I won't."

"I'm serious!"

"So am I!"

"EREN!!"

He yells and elbows me in the gut. I let go of him and he loses balance and falls backwards. I caught him in time, but sadly I didn't prevent the fall. I fall on top of him and he began to struggle even more. "GET OFF!" he shouts. I pin his arms above his head. "NO. STOP, KEN!!" he gasps, eyes widening. "Who is Ken?"

He looked away. Is he... Cheating on me?! How? I was with him 24/7 so how was he able to sneak some other man in bed with him?! I began to see red. I grab Levi by the neck and pull him up to my level. "Who the fuck is he?!" my voice darkened. He whimpers, tearing gliding down his face as he closes his eyes like he is expecting me to hit him. Seeing him like this made me feel guilty...

I sigh heavily and pull back. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, but I do want to know who this 'Ken' guy is." I say while pulling him into an embrace. That's when it hit me. According to the news... Kenny was a wanted Ackerman... "You weren't a virgin when we met... Were you." he shakes his head in response. I feel my heart crumble. "I just..." he begins. "... Just what?" I press. ".... I just thought... You were different. Like maybe you'd understand me and listen to me..." What?

"Pardon?" I'm confused. Completely confused... He pushes out of my grip and backs away, hugging himself. "I thought you were better-- unlike others-""Others? Levi! Just how many people-""Kenny's gang, before I became a policeman... Erwin..." Holy shit... Well this is twisted... "I've never felt pleasure until I met you... You always said you loved me... But that doesn't matter... You are all the same. Use me for pleasure... Then make me a slave! Or a prostitute!" he cries.

"Levi... Please..." I say hugging him again for the umpteenth time. "I'll never have sex with you again unless you're ready... And I'll never ever treat you like a slave! So please, Levi... Don't leave me. Stay with me." I plead.

"... Eren..."

To Be Continued...