Hello Officer~(Edited)

Levi's POV

I speed down the freeway with my siren blaring. That damn brat was at it again. He killed two more victims within the past hour. Honestly, he was beginning to piss me off. I've chased him three times already and he always escapes. I think he's playing with me! That damn, shit-faced bastard!

I see him make a turn, going down an alley. Gotcha! I've been on the streets long enough to know that alley leads to a dead end. I hop out the car, pull out my gun and follow his ass in. Of course, as expected he's trapped. "Freeze! Hands where I can see them! Now!" I command pointing my gun at him. He smirks and puts his hands by his knees.

This jackass is mocking me!

"Hello Officer~ I've been waiting for you~" he says sounding... Seductive? All of a sudden, before I could move or process anything, pulls something from his thigh-strap and throws it between us. Some sort of fume began to spread. I look at the criminal only to see him suddenly wearing a gas mask. "Goodnight Officer~" he said. "Oh shit!" I try to get away, but I feel a force push me forward. I gasp as I lose balance, accidentally breathing in the fumes. Within seconds, I blacked out.
_________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of someone screaming. "LEVI DON'T DIE ON ME! I PROMISE I'LL NEVER GO INTO YOUR PRIVATE DRAWER WITHOUT PERMISSION AGAIN!" they say. Wait what? "What... did you... do?" I croaked. "Levi your alive! Try not to speak, the gas is still airing out of your system." they say. Feeling something slightly heavy on my face, I open my eyes to see Four-eyes looking down at me.

"Hanji... what...is-this.. -Nd why... were you in... my drawer...?" I choked out. She sighs at me smiling softly. "We'll talk about that later. For now, you should rest a little more." she replies tapping my shoulder. I didn't need to be told twice as I let sleep consume me.

Timeskip

"Levi... Are you sure you're up for this? You just fully recover-"

"I'M SURE, NOW LET ME GO ALREADY!!"

I'm back at it again, trying to capture this lunatic. I swear he is almost impossible to beat! Even though he's on foot, he's fast as shit! I can't drive too fast because it's a local street, but I drive fast enough to get close. Still... this smartass makes turns into crowded streets so I have to find my way around, which slows me down further. Luckily this time I'm on foot. Not to brag, but I'm mostly known for being very flexible and athletic.

I see him wearing a hoodie. Most likely to try to blend in, but I'm not stupid. I use railings and other higher surfaces as leverage to jump on top of buildings to reach him. Finally! This time, for sure, I'm going to catch him! I jump down and land on him, sending us both tumbling. I recover quicker than he does and pin him down with his hands behind his back. He doesn't make any moves or signs of resisting. Heh. Not smiling now, are you?

"Busted. You have the right to remain silent." I say handcuffing him and bringing him to the main road. I contact one of my coworkers and they bring my car around, unhooking it from their car. I dismiss them and they go ahead of me. I push the boy into the car before locking him in.

After driving for about thirty minutes, I look to my side and see...

What the actual fuck?!

This motherfucker is riding on a motorcycle beside the goddamn car!

Wait... if he's out there... Who's--

Before I could finish my thought, a cloth is forced onto my nose and mouth. I struggle against the person's grip, but I was getting weaker by the second. My vision faded into black.

(This is just the dialogue between Eren and co. While Levi is unconscious.)

'Good job, you too! I didn't think you could confuse him so easily... Especially without him noticing.'

'Heh. If this is what you want, who are we to say no? You're our friend after all. Take care of yourself, 'kay?'

'Call us if you need anything and be very careful with that midget, Eren. I don't trust him.'

'Hahaha! Alright MOM and DAD!'

I wake up, panting. What the hell was that?! A nightmare? I look around. I was in my room, the TV was still on. That's odd. I could've sworn I was at work... I must've been really tired. Perhaps I'm nerous about trying to capture this killer. Since I was wide awake, I decide it would be best to just watch a movie or something. I'm off duty tomorrow anyway.

I try to move but I feel a restraint on my leg and jerk suddenly when I heard the door open. That's when I realize I had not been dreaming...

"Hello Officer~"