Chapter 2

"Well that's all the time we have you guys! Hope you guys had a blast!" I hear Jade yell.

"C'mon!" I shout as I grab Lucy's hand and run.

"Come back here!" The security guy shouts.

I push our way through the sea of people.

"I don't know where we're going but I see an opening so hold on to my hand!" I yell back at Lucy.

"Ok!" She says.

I push, shove and elbow my way through until I finally reach the opening. I quickly walk through and run into someone.

"Ouch." I say, bumping into someone else.

"Oh I'm sorry. I jus-" I look up to see Little Mix all smiling at me and Lucy.

"Oh Leigh-Anne, Perrie, I'm really sorry! But I really-" I'm cut off by the security guard.

"There they are!" He shouts jogging toward us.

"Sorry that they bothered you. They ran before I could get to them." He explained.

"No it's fine!" Perrie says smiling.

"They can come hang out with us until the signing." She says smiling at us.

We go to their dressing room.

"So how old are you guys?" Jesy asks.

"I'm 13." I say.

"And I'm 6 about to be 7!" Said Lucy proudly.

"And your names?" Asks Jade.

"I'm Stella!" I say.

"And my name is Lucy!" Lucy says jumping up and down.

Leigh- Anne calls Lucy over and Lucy sits in her lap.

"So tell us about your self!" Perrie says.

"Well, I-I'm not very interesting-" I trail off.

"Sure you are!" Jesy says.

"Well... I live in Ms. Kay's girls Orphanage. I have really no friends. I love to sing and tumble. Um.. Yeah." I say looking down at my hands and covering them with my sleeves.

I look up. They all have pity in their eyes. Great now I just sound like an attention seeker. It silent for a while, but Lucy breaks it.

"I really like ponies." She says bouncing up and down. "I like the pink ones!" she says giggling.

"5 minutes until the signing!" says a man with a clipboard peeking his head through the door.

"We will take you girls home." Says Jesy.

"Yeah it's way to cold to walk back." Says Perrie.

I'm getting a ride home with Little Mix. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I think to my self. This has been the best day I've had in a while! A very very long while!