Chapter 9

This weekend has finally arrived. We're going to the beach, and the only other time I've ever been this excited was when Perrie and Zayn adopted me.

Yesterday Perrie and I went shopping for bathing suits and more room decorations, while Zayn was at the studio.

"I've never even owned a bathing suit before." I say to Perrie and Zayn.

"Well now you own like, ten." Zayn says.

"True." I say, zipping my suitcase up, and rolling it up to the front door.

I also have an iPhone now, but I have no one to text it with besides Perrie, Zayn, Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Jesy. But I have a ton of music.

Zayn takes our suitcases out to the car.

"So what do you think of Zayn?" Perrie asks, once he is out the door.

"I like him! He's a lot of fun." I say, proud that I'm not scared of him anymore.

"Really? That's great!" Perrie says excitedly.

"You like One Direction right?" Zayn asks, once we're on the road.

I nod my head.

"Well the boys might be coming down to see you later!" He says.

At first I get nervous, but then I remember that it's One Direction and they would never hurt me. Or at least I hope they wouldn't.

"Seriously?" I squeal, from the backseat.

"Seriously." Zayn says, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oh my gosh this is so cool. I get to go to the beach and meet One Direction!" I say. I'm so ecstatic I can't even sit still. so many things are going through my mind. I have to get a picture with them. Should I do individuals? Of course. Will they like me? I hope. I mean, I think I'm pretty cool. What will I do if Niall laughs? Cry? Scream? But I'm so awkward I'll probably just stand there and smile and nod.

"Wait yours and Zayn's ship name is Zerrie right?" I ask, Perrie.

"Yeah, why?" Perrie says, laughing.

"Just wondering." I say. Well let's just saying being adopted by Zerrie, is the best thing that has ever happened to me.