Chapter 10

When I wake up the next morning I'm in a bed, not a car seat. I open my eyes to a beautiful view of the ocean and realize where I am.

I sit up and rub my eyes. I take a minute to look at the room I'm in. The walls are a crème color, there's a small crystal chandelier over the bed, the bed spread is the same color as the walls, there is a pink fluffy rug on the tile floor, there's a flat screen tv mounted on the wall in front of my bed and a night stand beside my bed, on the other side of the night stand there's and pink fluffy bean bag chair and a pink mini fridge, there's a vanity on the other side of the room, as well as a closet, which is probably walk in, and a huge bathroom.

I throw my legs over the side of the bed and walk over to the vanity, the cold tile floor sending chills up my spine.

I look in the mirror and cringe. I grab my brush out of my suitcase a and brush my hair out.

I take out my tooth brush and tooth paste and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I'm done I set my tooth brush in a little cup thing and go back into my room.

I take everything out of my suit case.
I hang my clothes and put my shoes and bathing suits in the closet. Then I put my make up bag and hair bands and hair brush in the vanity drawer.

Feeling organized, I quietly open my door to see if I can find the kitchen. I see it and go to get a bowl of cereal. I open the cabinet and see some Captain Crunch but it's on the second shelf. I stand on my tip toes and try to get it.

"Need some help?"

I jump and hit my head on the bottom of the cabinet.

I turn around to see Zayn walking over to help me.

"You scared me." I say rubbing my head. I jump up and sit on the counter top.

"I can tell." He chuckles, reaching up and grabbing the cereal. He grabs two bowls filling them both with milk and the pouring some cereal in them. then he grabs two cups.

"Orange juice?" He says looking in the fridge.

"Sure." I say, kicking my feet.

He takes out two nice trays and sets one bowl and cup on one and the other bowl and cup on the other.

"Let's go." He says over his shoulder as he walks toward a sliding glass door.

I pick up my tray and follow him.

Outside there's a huge pool and deck then there's a little trail that leads down to the beach. On the deck there's little showers to get the sand off of you, chairs and umbrellas, and then right when you walk out there's a shaded area with a cute little table.

We set our trays down and start eating.

There's a silence, except for the sound of waves and a few seagulls here and there.

"So what do you think about it here?" Zayn says, breaking the silence.

"Everything's perfect because no matter where you go you always get a view of the beach." I say, looking around.

"Yeah. It's really nice." He says.

"I'm gonna get a really good tan." I say, looking at my cereal, and then looking at Zayn.

"Me too." Zayn laughs.

"Sorry that was random but that's what I was thinking about." I say, giggling at how random it was.

All of a sudden the glass door slides open and Perrie and Hachi come out.

"Nice of you to join us." Zayn says.

"Nice of you to invite me." Perrie says sarcastically, sitting in the chair next to Zayn. "So Stella are you ready for the beach today?"

"Yes! I'm so excited!" I say, fidgeting around in my seat.

"We can go down there when ever you're ready." Perrie says.

"Really?" I say, my eyes widening.

She nods her head in response.

I jump up out of my chair and run to my room.

I can already tell it's going to be a great day.

-

Sorry I haven't updated in like 5 years lol but here's a long chapter so:))))))) love you guys!!!