Chapter 8

Stella's POV

We're in the car on the way to get some paint for my room. And let's just say I'm scared out of my mind. I don't want to be, but I can't help it. It's not my fault my moms stupid boyfriend was a drunk, maniac. I'm going to try my best to at least make small talk with Zayn without thinking he's going to hit me if I breathe at the wrong time.

"What color do you think you will want your room to be?" Zayn asks, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

Oh crap. Stay calm, you got this. Perrie would never let him hurt me.

"Um. uh. Coral maybe." I say. Whoa I did it. I did it.

"That's cool. Why coral?" He asks.

Why is he questioning me? Is that the wrong color? I don't know what to say.

"U-uh because I-I kinda want a beach th-themed room, because I've n-never been to the b-beach." I say. I just really want Zayn to like me. I don't want to disappoint him or make him angry or anything.

"We'll I guess we're taking a beach trip this weekend." Zayn says, pulling into the Home Depot parking lot.

"Really?" I say, basically jumping out of my seat.

"Really." Zayn says, unbuckling his seat belt, Perrie and I doing the same.

We get the paint I wanted and leave.

We get in the car and I'm still talking about the beach.

"I'm so excited. I've never ever ever been to the beach before." I say.

"You're really excited about the beach aren't you?" Pierre says, laughing.

"You have no clue." I say dramatically.

Maybe Zayn isn't as bad as I think he is.
--
V short chapter oops sorry. Tomorrow will be longer though:)