TAEHYUNG & JUNGKOOK

"Two Lovers"

You're a famous student in your campus because of the short tragic love stories you have written. Lots of students often talk about how relatable those short stories were. You're also best friends with Jungkook and Taehyung ever since you moved house next to their's when you were five.

And now that you became famous for working hard on writing those short stories, your personal life became a social one. Everyone now knows that you like this mysterious guy and everyone assumes that its either Taehyung or Jungkook. But they didn't guessed it right. You actually like Park Jimin (one of Jungkook's and Taehyung's frineds)

Taehyung and Jungkook actually likes you not just for being their friend but beyond that level, and since they have rules like 'if you like the same girl as our friend then you are free to leave this group' they had a hard time confessing since they all think its one of their friends.

You walked down the hallway in a fast motion, already determined to tell Jimin on what you feel because of the quote you saw on Facebook which says "Do what you think is right" and "Do the things you want to do before its too late"

You always think that there's a possibility that Jimin would like you back because of how much caring he did to you on the past days. But like what other students says; 'Its normal for Jimin to be that caring person, besides he's a gentleman after all' but since you haven't seen Jimin doing these things to other you believed that he might like you too.

You ran fast as a lightning towards the parking lot since one of the sophomore students told you that you would find Jimin there. And of course, they're right.

Jimin was there in the parking lot, dragging his bike by his side. You smiled like an idiot and stood there watching him as he walked away from where you're at.

You inhaled a bunch of air and called out his name, "Park Jimin!" He stopped on the spot when he heard his name but he didn't look back 'coz he knew that it was you, "I LIKE YOU, PARK JIMIN!" Your heart kept pounding as if it was about to jump out of your chest when you shouted those words.

Surprisingly, Jimin turned his head to gaze at who shouted those. And when he recognized your face you smiled at him but unfortunately he didn't smiled back and just walked away and exited the parking lot.

You felt a 'crack' sound inside. You just noticed that a lot of students were watching what had happened inside the parking lot. Students were giving out violent reactions such as; 'how could jimin do that to her? I knew it from the start that he's a bastard' and many more. You turned your head around as the students walked away. You breathed in and out heavily as you broke down and hugged your knees together. You felt like all the blood in your body was striding their way on your face because of the heat you were feeling.

'Great, i assumed so hard that jimin likes me too. And now, students will talk about a new topic.' You thought. You suddenly felt a couple of hands touched both your shoulders. You turned your head around. You smiled weakly at both your best friends -Jungkook and Taehyung- they both bent their knees down to meet your level.

"We saw what happened.. Are you okay? Want us to beat jimin into pieces?" Said Jungkook who has his hands curled into a fist.

"Yeah! He looks like he didn't care about what you feel.. It looks like your not his friend." Taehyung agreed. He grabbed your hand and jungkook's hand. He made the three of you hold each others hands.

"I am okay.. I guess that.. This is my fault.. I assumed that he likes me because of the way he acts around me.. Its all my fault." You mumbled enough for the both of them to hear.

Jungkook released his hand away from yours and taehyungs hand then cupped your face to make you look at him. "Don't think about that.. You did the right thing.. You told him about what you feel.. Its not bad to follow your heart.. Its just that we're concerned because he didn't gives you any interest nor concerned when you yelled thosee." A tear suddenly rolled down from your eyes which Jungkook wiped away.

----

You heard your alarm clock went on. You didn't get to sleep because of the incident yesterday.

You checked your phone and was surprised when a bunch of emails sent from random students filled your notification bar.

You laughed bitterly when a guy sent you an email like; ' if you liked me in the first place, then you wouldn't experience that kind of reaction from Jimin.'

You decided to not go to school because you felt embarrassed on that rejected confession.

The lights on your room went on. You averted your gaze on the lady on the door which was your mom. You greeted her with a small smile. "You got visitors, they're outside. They also look like they have a surprise for you." She smiled then left your room without closing the door.

You stood up and went to the window to check if what your mom said is legit.

You saw Taehyung and Jungkook pushing each other playfully outside and you also noticed that other sophomores who you got close to was there. You smiled at yourself and decided to go down and meet them.

When you opened the door Jungkook suddenly sang a mysterious song;

'Yes you're my only girl
neoneun naege choego
neoui harureul algo sipeo,
neoui hansumi doego sipeo
Yes you're my only girl
neoneun naege choego
yeonghwa sogeseona isseul
geotman gatdeon geu saram'

(Yes you're my only girl,
you're the best
I want to know about your day,
I want to become your sighs
Yes you're my only girl,
you're the best
You're someone who only
exists in the movies)

You bit your lips to hide your wide smile. All the sophomores put up a banner that says "Even if guys reject your confessions, please keep in mind that TaeKook holds your heart"

After Jungkook's line Taehyung sang;

'nalssimajeo ttak joheunde
neowaneun ttak indeutae nan
gachi georeobolkka hamkke georeobolkka
nalssimajeo ttak joheunde
nawaneun ttak indeutae neon
soseol sogeseona isseul
geotman gatdeon geu saram
baro neoya'

(Even the weather is good,
I think I'm perfect with you
Wanna walk together? Wanna walk together?
Even the weather is good,
I think I'm perfect with you
You're someone who
only exists in novels
It's you)

His deep sexy voice made your face heat up. His voice when singing is enough to make you feel giddy.

After their song, they both went up where you were and did a group hug. Some sophomores who came with them shrieked.

"We both love you, (y/n) we remembered we have a rule.. That if we like the same girl we are free to leave the group. And since we don't want that. We will love you for the rest of our lives. Even if it incolves you liking someone." Taehyung said.

You can't hide your smiles on your lips as you guys did a group hug.