HOSEOK "Cure pt. 1"

In a world full of equal people, who would've thought that a person has a different visual on every length he sees?

Who Would've thought that Jung Hoseok will be the cure to heal each person's depression?

Yes, you read that right. A world where there are two types of person. One that is born with full of happiness and one who is destined to be forever depressed over some little things.

But.. What if.. A brighter than a sun person meets the girl who makes the moon shines brighter because of her darkness?

...

Part One

You have been staring at your room's window for the whole day.

You have always been this way, not moving an inch, afraid that when you fall asleep you'll see every frightening moment that could happen anytime.

You puffed out some air as you felt your tummy grumble, Indicating that it's empty.

*beep* *beep*

The sound of the beeping thing coming from your kitchen doesn't alarm you anymore because you already know what it's about; they have already delivered the designed food for a person.

You clicked your tongue in annoyance as the sour smell of the soup lingered around the room. It annoys you, yes. The smell of a food annoys your whole being and maybe that's what made you stick on just drinking water for the rest of your existence however, the moment you went to the clinic, your doctor mentioned that if you continued skipping meals, there will be a high chance of you getting anorexia nervosa. But, you didn't mind at all because you knew.. Everyone is always destined to stop breathing and you swear.. You can't wait for the day where you'll stop wondering about taunting stuffs and also about not going to school.

And for the first time since you were born, you smiled. Not a smile of happiness but a smile that indicates how glorious a day about you dying would be.

'school time' the clock spoke.

You sighed in anger. School again, you have always go to school and whenever you go there depression seems to stick with you. You can't even let this depression which you always carry, stay at home. It's as if this deppression was stuck like a mighty glue gun in your heart.

Even though you wanted to skip school for the hundredth time you still picked up your bag and went outside of your house without even fixing your clothes and hair.

The moment the wind slammed your face you grunted, you hated it of course. You always hate the wind because it doesn't do anything about your depression. You suddenly remembered the day you have asked the doctor about the wind; 'Dr. Mendez, if they call it wind.. Why won't the wind blow away my depression.' and the doctor just laughed it out because he thought that you were joking.

You shook your head as you bit your bottom lip.

'no, I shoudln't be going to school.' you thought.

'no'

'no'

'n-' your thoughts were blocked the moment a guy that has long chin came up to you planting a concern look as he stared at you.

"What seems to be the problem? You've been standing here with that concerning expression of yours." he stated, sounding soo annoyed yet apprehensive.

You shook your head no.

"Come on, spill it. You won't feel better if you don't say it." he whined.

What he said made you think about the behind reasons about why you're depressed. But then, just like what the Officials said. There are two kinds of people; one who is born to be depressed for their whole life and one born to be the happy pill everyone is dying to befriend with.