Chapter 14

Fallyn~
I walked down the stairs of the building to get in my uber that sat outside. Before I knew it I was walking into the ultrasound room. I sat on the table waiting for the doctor.

There was a knock at the door and the doctor and a nurse walked in. "Hello Ms. Gidlow. My name is doctor Ames and this is nurse Jayne. We will be preforming your ultrasound." I laid back on the table and lifted my shirt. Soon cold gel was being poured on my belly. The doctor waved the wand around on my belly and soon my baby popped up on the screen.

"As predicted, the baby measures to be 5 weeks looking close to being 6 weeks. Everything looks good with the little peanut. Would you like some pictures?" The doc asked. I nodded and she began to print off pictures from the ultrasound.

Later that day I sat at the airport with Tom. At any moment I would be facing my brother and the father of my baby. Tom had his arm around my shoulder, knowing how nervous I was. Soon we hear the speaker tell us that the boys flight had landed and they were letting them off the plane. No sooner than she got done speaking I spot Jordan. Emotion washed over me and I darted towards him. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Can't tell I was missed can you?" Jordan asked laughing. He hugged me tightly. I kissed Jordan then jumped down from his arms. I went over to Dan and hugged him tight.

"I missed you guys so much." I said pulling away from Dan.

"We missed you too Fall. Now lets get out of here before it starts getting crowded." We all hurried out of the airport and into the car. Soon we made it back to my flat and were relaxing in the living room. I had no idea when I was going to tell them but I knew I had to soon. Dan was acting very odd since we had gotten to my place. He was hiding something.

"Daniel, can I talk to you in the other room?" I asked. Dan nodded and followed me into my room. "Okay spill. What's the matter?" I said closing the door.

"Fallyn, I found something out a few days ago. More like I walked in on something." Dan said looking down. He looked up at me and said, "I walked in on Jordan and the new intern Steph, having a very heated make out session." My jaw was to the floor. Tears started to cloud my vision.

"No.. No you didn't," I cried. Dan wrapped me in a hug as I broke down. "Dan.. I'm... pregnant..." I said between gasps. Dan gasped and hugged me tighter. I just sat in his arms hysterically crying. There was a knock at the door and Jordan peeked his head in.

"Is everything okay? We can here Fallyn crying from all the way in the living room." Jordan said. I looked up at him and glared. Dan let me go as I walked towards Jordan. I clenched my fist then socked Jordan in the jaw. I just continued to hit him. Soon I was being pulled off of Jordan by Tom and Dan. "What the heck Fallyn?!" Jordan yelled.

"That's what you get for cheating on me you dick head! I hope Steph was worth losing me and your baby over!" Jordan's jaw dropped. I ripped myself out of Dan's grip and took off. I ran out of my flat, and ran to the one place where I know I would be alone. I pulled my phone out and dialed the one person who could calm me down.

Aleks.

-Back at the Apartment- Dan's POV-

After Fallyn took off, I looked at Jordan in disappointment. Jordan shot up to try and go after her but Tom and I stopped him.

"You will only make it worse Jordan." Tom said. I had no words. My little sister is pregnant with Jordan's baby, and he cheated on her.

"Why the hell did you tell her Dan?!" Jordan yelled.

"She asked me Jordan! What was so supposed to tell her? Lie and say it was nothing?! Lie to my little sister and hide the face that I walked in on you and Steph sucking each other's faces off?! I'm sorry Jordan but unlike you, I can't lie to Fallyn." Jordan walked off into Fallyn's room. No sooner than he walked in, he walked out with his suitcase.

"I'll be staying in a hotel. When Fallyn wants to talk she can call me." With that said Jordan left. Tom and I looked at each other then we began the search for Fallyn.

-Fallyn-
I sat on the grass waiting for Aleks to pick up. It rang for a while and finally Aleks answered.

"Fallyn? I'm in the middle of recording, is everything okay?" Aleks asked worriedly.

"He cheated on me Aleks. Jordan cheated on me." I sobbed. I heard Aleks gasp. I just kept crying.

"Oh Fallyn I'm so sorry hun." Aleks said calmly. "Do you need me to fly to you?"

"No... I may come home." I said sniffling. "My school dropped me because I missed to many days. And I miss home. I miss my best friend." Aleks sighed.

"I miss you too Fallyn, we all do. But you don't have to come home if you don't want to. Make sure it's something you want for you and your baby. It could be stressful to be around Jordan."

"I'm going to think about it but I'll be fine Aleks, I promise." Shortly after the phone call ended and I felt a little better. Dan and Tom had called me 30 times or more since I took off. Instead of calling them and telling them I was alright, I just decided to go home. The walk back was long and cold. It helped me think, and decided. When I got back to my flat, it was dark and more than likely Dan and Tom were asleep. I turned on the light to find Dan passed out on the couch editing a video. Tom was walking out of the bathroom and hadn't noticed me yet. He sat on the couch and two seconds later he was snoring. I quietly walked to my room and got ready for bed. My head in the pillow, and I was out. I entered a sleep coma.