Chapter 17

Today is the day of my gender revel. I'm now 25 weeks pregnant and I swear to you I look like I'm close to 40 instead. The doctors think I'll make it 10 more weeks at most due to how big I am already and that I'm already having Braxton hicks.

Let me fill you in on everything that has been happening. Jordan and Dan are no longer talking and Dan, Aleks, and Seamus left the Creatures. Aleks and I are still living in the house, and now have the room that was supposed to be mine, turned into the baby's room. Dan moved to an apartment close by, and Seamus moved back to be with his family. I still Skype him all the time and we have recorded a few videos together. Jordan has completely stepped out of the picture and wants nothing to do with our baby. That's alright though, Aleks claims the baby as his. Aleks and I are now dating. We've been together since about my 14 week mark. We had a scare that day and let me tell you, that was one of the worst days of my life. I woke up in a pool of my own blood and when we rushed to the hospital, the doctors thought I was miscarrying. Thankfully I wasn't and it was just the extra fluid being discharged from the placenta. That night I knew I was ready to be with him. He asked me to be his and we've been together ever since. Dan and Liz are engaged and expecting their very own baby as well. Liz is about 13 weeks and let me tell you, I'm jealous. This girl has yet to be sick. I still have morning sickness every once and a while.

Aleks and I pulled up to the venue we were having the gender revel at and before turning the car off, Aleks turned to me. "Last chance to guess boy or girl. I still say boy."

"I still say girl." I said as I kissed him lightly. We got out of the car and walked into the party. Everyone smiled at us and we walked around hugging everyone. After eating some food and opening presents, it was time to revel the gender of the baby. We all gathered around the box that was at the center of the room. Aleks and I stood on either side of the box while everyone gave their final guesses. Dan asked Aleks and I what our final guesses were.

"I think it's a girl still."

"I think Boy!" Aleks said smiling. We got the signal from Dan and opened the box. Blue balloons shot out of the box and the look on Aleks face was priceless. Aleks darted over to me and fell to his knees with tears in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and the bump and cried. "We are going to have a boy Fall! A little boy!" Aleks cried.

"Bryson James Marchant" I said smiling looking down at Aleks. Aleks smiled and stood up.

"I love it," Aleks said as he kissed me. The rest of the day was great. After the party Dan and Liz came over to Aleks and I's house and we all played video games all night. I also began ordering the things for Bryson's room. His crib was already set up and stuff but we were waiting to find out the gender before anything else.

The next day Aleks and I posted the gender announcement for the fans. I only just told them I was pregnant 3 weeks ago. The fans have been debating on if Bryson is Aleks or Jordan's. Everytime I see it get brought up to Jordan he just avoids the topic. The fans didn't even know Jordan and I broke up until Aleks and I announced we were together and I was pregnant.

"They are all just loving it! I can't believe we are actually having a baby boy Fallyn!" Aleks said excitedly. Aleks leaned down and kissed my belly then kissed me. "I just love you both. Bryson, daddy can't wait to meet you." Aleks is going to be such a great dad. Aleks and I sat on the couch and watched tv.

Later on that night my phone began to ring off the hook along with Aleks'. I answered my phone and to my surprise it was Sly.

"Hey Sly, everything okay?" I said concerned.

"You need to check Jordan's channel right now. You and Aleks both. Jordan made a video about the baby." Sly said hurriedly.

"You got to be fucking kidding me. I'll wake Aleks. Thanks Sly." Sly and I said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Aleks. You gotta wake up and see this." I said as I pulled up the video on my phone. Aleks laid his head on my shoulder and we watched.

"I figured I would make this video to address some things that have been going on lately." Jordan began, "Fallyn and I broke up quite a while ago as you all know. When she moved to London to go to school she became really close with a certain youtuber. They hooked up and she became pregnant with his child. When she told me, I couldn't cope. I wanted to fix things but she didn't. Now she is with another youtuber as you all know and he is taking care of that child as his own because the father wants nothing to do with her or the child. So now you guys know the truth and can stop hounding me on if Fallyn's baby is mine or not." Jordan then went on updating about his channel. I sat there shocked.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed as I threw my phone and jumped up. I started pacing back and forth. Soon my phone lit up and Tom was calling.

"Fallyn! Did you see Jordan's video?! What the fuck?!" Tom yelled.

"I'm just as fucking pissed as you are. He is going to wish his mother would have swallowed once I'm done with him." I said angrily.

"I'm making a video. Are you?" Tom asked.

"Already getting my stuff set up. Aleks is gonna stream on Twitch instead." I said as I'm moving things around.

"Good. I'll make my video after your stream." Tom and I said our goodbyes and I hung up. I then tweeted that Aleks and I would be streaming soon.

Aleks and I got everything ready and started the stream. This should be fun.