Chapter 16

After a long, and I do mean long, flight, we finally landed in Denver. Aleks greeted us at the airport and dropped Dan off at his apartment and then brought me to my new home.

"Your bed hasn't gotten here yet so you can sleep in mine for now. I'll sleep on the couch." Aleks said as we pulled into the driveway.

"You don't have to, I'd be happy to sleep on the couch. I don't want to take over your bed." I said looking at him.

"No you can sleep in my bed. You're pregnant, I'm not." Aleks grabbed my bags and we went inside. Aleks led me up to his room and dropped my bags in my room. "Now go get some rest, I'll be downstairs if you need me."

"Aleks..." I said getting into bed. "Will you stay with me?" Aleks nodded and got into bed with me. I laid my head on Aleks' chest and got comfortable. We laid there for what felt like ever. Aleks drew circles into my back and played with my hair until I fell asleep.

- Jordan's P.O.V-

Her apartment is empty. It's like she just left. How could she just get up and leave just like that? She wanted to be here. She caused it all on herself. If she wouldn't have come here, I wouldn't have been lonely. Steph wouldn't have tempted me. I would still have Fallyn and now my baby. God, Fallyn's pregnant. I'm going to be a dad. What the hell did I do? I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want to hurt her or get her pregnant. This is about to be an adventure I'm not ready to deal with.

-Fallyn's P.O.V-

It was 3am when I woke up. I felt so sick and hungry at the same time. I launched up from the bed and ran to the bathroom. I fell to the floor and began puking. Aleks came running in and held my hair and rubbed my back. When I was done Aleks held me while I cried.

"God Aleks why did this have to happen to me?" I said as I cried into his chest.

"I don't know Fall, but I'm going to be by your side no matter what. I got you and this baby." Aleks kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. After getting myself together Aleks and I went back to bed and laid there watching Netflix. Soon I fell back to sleep laying there wrapped in Aleks arms.

I woke up bright an early at 6am hungry and full of energy. I walked down to the kitchen and raided the cupboards for pickles and peanut butter. Also pancake mix and chocolate chips. I got everything I needed and began making my food. Aleks came downstairs rubbing his eyes. He got into the cupboards and started making coffee. Aleks leaned against the counter and looked over at me.

"Pickles and peanut butter?" Aleks asked laughing.

"Listen here, it's good," I said laughing. "Try it!"

"I think I'm good," Aleks said laughing. I flipped my pancakes then got the syrup out and a plate. "And chocolate chip pancakes, girl you really are pregnant." Aleks laughed.

"Naw I'm this weird when I'm not pregnant too," I said laughing. Aleks laughed and shook his head. "I really want a girl but I think it's a boy. I'm gonna be happy either way though."

"I say boy. Only cause Uncle Aleks wants to teach him how to play video games." Aleks smiled.

"I think you'll have to fight uncle Dan for that," I said laughing. The rest of the day consisted of naps and video games. I think I'm going to like living with my best friend.

The week went by and Jordan arrived back in Denver 2 nights ago. He has no idea I'm staying with Aleks. He thinks I went home to my mom's. My bed arrived yesterday but I can't sleep alone. I'm so used to sleeping with Aleks, now I can't sleep alone. Aleks doesn't mind though. I'm now 7 weeks and 3am every night I've been sick. Aleks is always right beside me holding my hair and rubbing my back. He'so sweet and he has been so great. Dealing with my mood swings and the fact I can no longer stand the smell of coffee. Makes me so nauseous to smell it. Aleks has been so great with it. He goes and makes his coffee in the second bathroom and hides in his office to drink it.

Today I have an appointment with my new OB in Aurora and they will be doing another ultrasound. I'm kind of nervous but Aleks is going with me to be there for support.

"Ready to go?" I asked Aleks. Aleks nodded and got up. Aleks ran in front of me and opened the car door for me. "Why thank you kind sir." I said giggling. I got into the car and Aleks got in and started the car. Aleks back out of the driveway and we headed to my appointment.

When we arrived at the doctors office, I signed in and filled out my paperwork. Soon they took us back and started the ultrasound. The nurse put the cold jelly on my stomach and moved the wand around.

"Here is your baby. Looks like everything is good. There is a little more fluid around baby than normal but it's common. Let's listen for the heart beat." Soon the room was filled with the sound of my baby's heart beat. "Sounds great. I got some great pictures for you as well." The nurse said as she cleaned me up. "I'll hand the pictures to Dad." She said smiling.

"I'm actually uncle but thank you." Aleks said smiling. The nurse smiled then left. The rest of the appointment went awesome and the doctor wants to see me again at 10 weeks. Aleks and I left the office and went to McDonald's for lunch.

"You wanna stop by the office and see Dan? I'll keep Jordan away if you want. I need to record some things anyway." Aleks said while eating.

"Sure, it shouldn't be to bad." I said. Once we were done eating we headed to the office. This should be fun.

Walking up to the office Aleks held my hand. I was nervous about seeing Jordan. As we walked into the office I could hear this girlish giggle from the kitchen. Aleks lead me to Dan's office but not before passing Jordan's and noticing him not in there. He is probably fooling with Steph in the kitchen. I walking into Dan's office and laid the pictures down in front of him. Dan lit up like a Christmas tree.

"That's a boy. I call it now. It's a boy." Dan said smiling. Aleks cheered and high fives Dan.

"Aleks thinks so too. I kinda want a girl though." I said smiling.

"Well I don't know if Jordan could produce anything manly anyway," Seamus said walking into Dan's office.

"Oh shit Seamus! Savage!" I said laughing. Aleks put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close.

"I see you moved on fast." A high pitched voice said behind me. I turned around and was face to face with Steph.

"Excuse me? What did you just say to me?" I said pulling away from Aleks.

"I see you moved on fast, slut." Steph said smirking. "It's no wonder Jordan wanted better pussy. He obviously wanted a prettier face attached to the pussy too." Steph said laughing.

"Oh you did not just say that." I said as I lunged at her. Aleks grabbed me before I could hit her and pulled me back. "Let me at her! Damnit Aleks let me go!" I screamed trying to get away from him. Seamus had to come over and hold me back too. Dan got up and got in Steph's face.

"I hired you and I can fire you. You want that to happen? No? Then I suggest you leave my sister the fuck alone before you no longer are employed by us. My sister is a way better person than you will ever be. Jordan is a piece of shit for hurting my sister after his dumb ass got her pregnant. My sister doesn't need this stress from you. She has enough on her plate, like the fact she is going to raise my niece or nephew by her damn self because Jordan is a piece of shit. Aleks has stepped up more than Jordan has or ever will. He has made no attempts to get a hold of my sister to see when he can go to doctor appointments nor has he asked me. He just asked me not even 6 hours ago if Fallyn aborted the baby yet. He wants nothing to do with her or that baby. She wants nothing to do with him either. Aleks will be a better father to that baby than Jordan will. Aleks is there at 3am when my sister is puking her guts out. Aleks has sacrificed his coffee in the morning because it makes my sister sick to even smell it. You know where Jordan is? Balls deep in your nasty pussy, pulling out hoping he doesn't get trapped to you and your fishy smelling pussy. Now get the fuck out of here before I lose my temper even more." Dan said as he slammed the door. I looked at my brother in amazement. Aleks let me go as I ran to Dan to hug him.

"Thank you Dan. You are the best brother in the world." I said hugging him tightly.

"You're welcome Fall, I'll do anything for my little sister." Dan said hugging back.

Soon Aleks was in his office finishing recording while I sat with Seamus in his office. I hung out with Seamus the rest of the night until Aleks was done.